Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bought my coworkers donuts

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
So two weeks ago before we got shut down I bought my coworkers a dozen donuts and left them in the kitchen. They ate all the donuts and nobody guessed it was I who brought them. Nobody was like "hey theson thanks for bringing donuts you are a real cool guy".

So two weeks ago before we got shut down I bought my coworkers a dozen donuts and left them in the kitchen. They ate all the donuts and nobody guessed it was I who brought them. Nobody was like "hey theson thanks for bringing donuts you are a real cool guy".
Normies only know take take take & me me me

You should’ve just kept the donuts for yourself and ate them. They aren’t entitled to donuts.

You should have made a deal about it, went into break room like “hey I got donuts for you guys”. Unless you make it easy on them, no wagie is going to do a Sherlock Holmes tofigure out who brought in the donuts.

Regardless, that was a very nice gesture OP. You’re a good co-worker.

Now you realize why normies have to announce in public every good deed they do instead of doing it.

Good goyim. Now get back to your desk or I’ll rape your wages!

Now you realize why normies have to announce in public every good deed they do instead of doing it.
Which is sad.

OP I hope your kindness gets blessed.

Jfl why would you buy something for normies? You should have cumed in them or something

Your mistake was buying something for the others.

Yet you didn't give us any donuts.

Put your cum/shit/a disease in the donuts (in eu4)

Imagine doing anything nice for anyone in today's age

1489427630 wheeze

Lesson learned

You should have infected it with the coronavirus.

Why did you even buy it for them?
They're not entitled to your donuts.

Brutal to read it