Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bought a new fragrance-Review

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Penhaligon's Sartorial. I recently bought a 10ml decant from an online store since I heard a lot of good things about this fragrances. Overall I like it a lot. It's a textbook barbershop scent.

Let me help you picture this. Imagine an old money british chad born into wealth who lives in a huge mansion in Hampstead, went to Eton's and wears a sports coat and suit for every occasion. This is the fragrances that he would wear. It smells very elegant,high class and refined. The opening consists of sharp metallic aldehyde note followed by black pepper and citrusy orange and Neroli after some 15-20 minutes it goes into it's dry down and I smell the lavander note. The lavender note here is veeg high quality. Among the best lavender notes that I have had my nose on and finally after a few hours I pick up the fresh woodiness of the gurjam balsam.

Overall a beautiful complex scent. It lasted 7 hours on my skin with soft projection. The sillage isn't thr greatest but I can understand that this is gentleman's scent and hence it doesn't need to project as hard. It's a great scent but because of the aldehyde and woody note it's not very versatile or an everyday scent. This fragrances calls for you be dressed up in a 3 piece suits. It just doesn't work with a simple cargo shorts and T-shirt. It's mostly a spring time scent, I can see this being worn in the autumn aswell but definitely not for the winters or summers. Overall a great scent but it's not for a ethnic like me and I wouldn't buy a full bottle but for the right person this can be signature scent. I think this fragrance will work great for you @Samurai

Last edited:
Read this in Patrick Bateman's voice.

Didn't know you take sponsorships

:lul:
I've heard users on r/fragrance getting sent free samples and getting paid to do reviews once they become decently popular or have a youtube channel. Maybe I should do that too.