Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bought 2 new guns. Took forevER to receive shipment.

• Thread starter Saint Lives MattER
  • Start date
Go out RIGHT NOW and shoot a bunch of female
Deers and bears n shit

He needs to be careful with his words. It is common knowledge that this site is being monitored by federal law enforcement agencies, so it could be misinterpreted by officials as him getting ready to commit a mass shooting when it is no harm no foul.
MisintERpreted? :feelsLSD:

He needs to be careful with his words. It is common knowledge that this site is being monitored by federal law enforcement agencies, so it could be misinterpreted by officials as him getting ready to commit a mass shooting when it is no harm no foul.
Yeah, nothing beats the taste of killing something. Supermarket meat doesn't compare. But also just a joke from a vegan burger parody... And yeah, shooting at the range... Literally hwat?

You'd have to be braindead AND reaching hard to intERpret this as anything else.

Also I have dozens of guns and more than 1 range membership. I go a lot. Target, indoors, outdoors, clays n skeet, etc,. And 2 rural friends with private ranges on their property.

Last edited:
This kind of posts put this forum at risk. The lack of maturity of people some time amazes me.
nah Im bored of the water wet posts and the same stuff everyday. if this sparks outrage so be it

You must be trolling or unbelievably stupid. You are using loaded language and making references to ER on your post with words like "forevER" on a site that is already pushing its luck. I am telling you not to play with fire because you are putting yourself in jeopardy and could be held criminally liable for what you post online. The outside world thinks we are extremists with a penchant for violence. Look at the CCDH reports and letters from congress members asking for this site to be shut down.
Yeah, wow. Shooting at a gun range. Crazy. Definitely not made for that.

I literally don't care about the American congress at all, though.

???

Hunting is good cope, hooknose
Yes, I'm a subhuman, but I'm not stupid like you. Getting guns+the letter ER in caps+on this forum - is a guaranteed SWAT team at your door, and if you are in Russia, ФСБ is on the way. Yes, after banning МГ they monitor this site also. Also, I will not be surprised if this forum will be attacked on a state level DDOS.

Niggas shoot 762 like if they were going against a dinosaur better to take 556. .22lr be cracking ribs

Last edited:
You do not care about what happens to this forum because you are a pompous narcissistic piece of shit who does not take the plight of Inceldom seriously, but I suggest that you stop fed posting and facilitating discussion of this so the existence of this forum is not threatened and you do not get arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. Stop stoking the flames of paranoia and fear so that you can stroke your small ego you attention seeker. Have you not heard the stories of self proclaimed incels being arrested for planning to kill women and referencing ER in their posts even when it was clearly obvious that their intention was to never cause harm.
Ok bro clearly gun ranges are a high priority for the federales

glownigger/10 post

Why the fuck are you even posting this shit here? If anything, it belongs in the lounge.

Niggas shoot 762 like if they were going against a dinosaur better to take 556. .22lr be cracking ribs
Lol 5.56 is for virgins, and 22 tickles. 7.62 has the Chad penetration, and comes standard on the objectively superior platform, esp in a SHTF situation with no time for babying and maintenance.

Although 5.56 is good for fighting pedos in Kenosha, apparently. 2 for 3

If I were going to defile God's Caliber and Platform though, I'd run 5.45 not 5.56

If I were going to defile God's Caliber and Platform though, I'd run 5.45 not 5.56
Doesn't make sense to me if you were in a war or apocalypse or just going er.
First of all your limiting how much ammo you can carry by getting 762 and it doesn't even have more penetration than a 556 regular soldier vest will stop it. I would rather take extra shots against armed targets than a round that's a lil bit bigger if you where going er to be edgy and they don't have armor your killing more ethically and will kill faster above waistline. Second of y'all if you where in a situation where you got ambushed and needed to put more shots on a target quickly which is the most realistic scenario you won't have the heave recoil of a 762 and can still lay down suppressive fire. Only thing that's bad about ars it's their reliability but that's generally fixed in the newer models and not an issue anymore unless you have an old one in which case I would take an Ak. In any other scenario I feel like I would take an Ak to fight against dragons and bigfoot not humans

Download 5 1
you could probably fit a whole extra mag of 556 in a backpack

You can always ask the moderators to delete this. IT members have posted you and tipped you off to the feds from what they claim . You’re a dumbass , and i don’t condone this shit bro.

Last edited:
(in video game)

glownigger/10 post

Why the fuck are you even posting this shit here? If anything, it belongs in the lounge.
I agree with the part about this needing to be moved to the Lounge at least and so voila here we now are. :feelsthink:

Lastly to the rest of you… :feelswhat:

I’m no gun expert so I shall let @PPEcel our site de facto legal counsel or my co-admin and site owner @Master ultimately decide whether this topic can stay up or not? :feelsugh:

I “think” it’s ok but if I’m wrong well then I’m wrong and they can feel free to then scrub it from existence. :feelsclown:

IT has submitted a tip about this thread to the FBI. Do you think he is going to get arrested? He lives in Russia.
LOL, no.

Vlad will laugh and say “WTF is this cuck shit?” were he to be presented with IT’s little whine.

Now if our brocel were over in Clown World USA? Totally different story.

ATF, FBI, NSA, local ZOG LEO’s, CIA and SWAT would all be Clinton/Reno-ing his house and any family or pets he had right about now WACO Texas Branch Davidian style.

I agree with the part about this needing to be moved to the Lounge at least and so voila here we now are. :feelsthink:

Lastly to the rest of you… :feelswhat:

I’m no gun expert so I shall let @PPEcel our site de facto legal counsel or my co-admin and site owner @Master ultimately decide whether this topic can stay up or not? :feelsugh:

I “think” it’s ok but if I’m wrong well then I’m wrong and they can feel free to then scrub it from existence. :feelsclown:
I don't find anything wrong with this thread.

Based, but be careful what you post in relation to your guns. It's not hard for the feds to come at your door at this point even if you imply some kind of threat.

Are you Russian? How are the gun laws there?

Seems like they can get their hands on some pretty cool shit. Seen lots of videos of Russian men with automatic rifles. You'd have to go through so many hoops of bureaucracy and fees to get one here in burgerland. That's if you can find one and afford one in the first place.

JustDon’t forget to clean it.

You can always ask the moderators to delete this. IT members have posted you and tipped you off to the feds from what they claim . You’re a dumbass , and i don’t condone this shit bro.
IT can suck my cock. There's nothing wrong with hunting and going to the range. But ofc reddit cucks are all malnourished vegans

Just a advise if you're really going to "play Roblox" better not post about it.

Next time don't make references to ER

So many brothers got fed'd before they can carry out their missions

Just a advise if you're really going to "play Roblox" better not post about it.

Next time don't make references to ER

So many brothers got fed'd before they can carry out their missions
For what? Going to the range and hunting? Lol. Ok

I don't think posing this shit is good FBI probably lurking on our asses right now

Rifles and shotguns with barrels less than 500 mm (20 in) long are prohibited, as are firearms which shoot in bursts or have more than a 10-cartridge capacity.
Why do the guns in the photos have ~30 round magazines in them?
Because nobody cares about muh law outside of 1st world countries and everything happens under the table.
Next you should ask the mexican cartel why they have rocket launchers, mortars, APCs and all manner of expensive military toys.

Because nobody cares about muh law outside of 1st world countries and everything happens under the table.
Next you should ask the mexican cartel why they have rocket launchers, mortars, APCs and all manner of expensive military toys.
Your analogy is weak. Let's see why:
(1) Russia is not like Mexico. Russia, while corrupt, has more capacity for enforcing the law and a significantly lower homicide rate.
(2) There is a world of difference between a person with connections to cartels/authority and someone who lacks any connections. Have you ever actually been to Mexico? They have checkpoints where they search cars. The laws in Mexico are vague enough that police could use them to justify confiscating stuff like pepper spray and knives and arrest you for it if they decide they want to go further. The gun laws in Mexico are extremely strict (for ordinary poor people!). You get caught with an illegal firearm, you fail to bribe your way out or lack enough bribe money on-hand to do so, you're not connected, and you may be jailed. The law does matter if you're powerless.
"If you are traveling in a private vehicle, the officer in charge will politely ask to look at the contents of your car’s trunk, and they might also ask you to step out of the vehicle while they check the contents inside. At some checkpoints, mirrors are used to inspect underneath the vehicle, and search dogs may be present to sniff for the presence of drugs and other illicit items."
"Foreigners visiting Mexico must be particularly careful with this, as Mexican laws on importation and possession of firearms and/or ammunition are strictly enforced at border crossings and on spot-checks, for example, at vehicle checkpoints on major highway routes through the country."

Your analogy is weak. Let's see why:
(1) Russia is not like Mexico. Russia, while corrupt, has more capacity for enforcing the law and a significantly lower homicide rate.
(2) There is a world of difference between a person with connections to cartels/authority and someone who lacks any connections. Have you ever actually been to Mexico? They have checkpoints where they search cars. The laws in Mexico are vague enough that police could use them to justify confiscating stuff like pepper spray and knives and arrest you for it if they decide they want to go further. The gun laws in Mexico are extremely strict (for ordinary poor people!). You get caught with an illegal firearm, you fail to bribe your way out or lack enough bribe money on-hand to do so, you're not connected, and you may be jailed. The law does matter if you're powerless.
"If you are traveling in a private vehicle, the officer in charge will politely ask to look at the contents of your car’s trunk, and they might also ask you to step out of the vehicle while they check the contents inside. At some checkpoints, mirrors are used to inspect underneath the vehicle, and search dogs may be present to sniff for the presence of drugs and other illicit items."
"Foreigners visiting Mexico must be particularly careful with this, as Mexican laws on importation and possession of firearms and/or ammunition are strictly enforced at border crossings and on spot-checks, for example, at vehicle checkpoints on major highway routes through the country."
All I’m gonna say is:

1. Money can buy everything, even if Russia is slightly more responsible than Mexico. A bribe is Russia is still within the reach of an average person. Also, maybe Russia has a lower murder rate than Mexico. But don’t get it twisted, it’s still bad at around 2.5 times the rate in the US.

2. You’re right about the unconnected, poor masses getting the brunt of selective enforcement of these types of “control laws”. However you are assuming OP is poor. He claims to have…

dozens of guns and more than 1 range membership. I go a lot. Target, indoors, outdoors, clays n skeet, etc,. And 2 rural friends with private ranges on their property.

I doubt anyone who can afford multiple dozens of guns, has leisure time to go shooting all day (ammo is expensive too) and has multiple friends with property and ranges of their own doesn’t have the money or connections to make his local cops look the other way.

Last edited:
How did the hunting trip go?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back