Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Both the females in my dorm apartment are having sex

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
I just figured out the girl I thought was good and didint have sex just turns up the tv real loud to mute her sounds. They both have sex. I’m done my heart is empty. I’m extremely sad right now I feel like overdosing on aderall. Update: one is still having sex with the tv up very loud. I’m so sad right now what the fuck has happened to my life. Another update: one of them have stopped and the guy left.

I don’t even feel like going to sleep now I’m very sad.

Last edited:
If they were fucking chads I'd be angry, but if they were fucking truecels I'd be happy.

Are they Stacies?

Maybe he's rich, and she has to have sex with him because she wants him to betabux her.
Yeah, that'd be the only reason so that she can use hid resources. :fuk:

Crazy how nearly all girls are having sex so often.

You should get in on some of that action. Dont let chad have all the fun, show those young tight foids who the real dominant alpha male really is.

women are manipulative as fuck. its been statistically proven. always have ur expectations at an all-time low, the nicest girl you’ve met has a decent chance of turning into an absolute cumbucket for other men :feelsrope:

You should masturbate more often to keep the brain under control, I know it can b brutal

and they'll continue to complain about feeling stressed and lonely

another one? jesus.

you should've casted Randy Marsh saying niggers to the TV, and then barged in wearing a clown wig while helicoptering your dick and making autistic deaf noises

Last edited:
But aren't men privileged :soy:?

you should've casted Randy Marsh saying niggers to the TV, and then barged in wearing a clown wig while helicoptering your dick and making autistic deaf noises
-
Possibly the greatest dating strategy I have ever seen

-
Possibly the greatest dating strategy I have ever seen

np my nigga, good luck with the schizoautistretardpill to everyone

Is it her boyfriend? Or...?