Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Both parents are ugly

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Anyone else has truly ugly parents?

Father is a 4/10 and mother is a 3//10. Both are swarthy, but as far as I know, my father could be a cuck since I am very fair-skinned with a blond beard and light brown hair that was initially blond. Anyways, my mothers genes definitely dominated and they're the reason I have recessed face with crowded teeth.

They are still delusional that their sons will have children in this day and age. Kinda feel bad for them, but they deserve it for being stupid fucks.

No, my parents are decent looking I guess.
It's just that I'm a product of a WMAF relationship.

Yes.

In my case, genetics was relentless.

my father looks like a typical gopnik (even balding at age 18 checks out) with shitty estrogen frame and my mother looks like that indian actress from the office except white
universe hated me but i am the god and maybe that was suppose to teach me something

I love my mom but her genes fucked my life

I love my mom but her genes fucked my life
next time she asks you why you dont have a gf tell her its because you inherited her shitty genes and its all her fault