Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Both my parents are 5'3, im 5'7

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
How’d your dad get your mom if he’s 5’3”?

Some men are really dumb. Your dad could easily have found an average or tall woman to have children with.
I guess with him being 6' he wasn't aware how bad short guys have it so didn't think about it.
He eventually left her for a taller younger foid but still didn't learn his lesson and went with another subhuman, now his younger sons gonna end up incels like me:lul:

im 5'7. FRAUDmax. Get elevator shoes. Add like 3/4inches. And never go anywhere without them

how am i lucky dawg, i look like a fuckin dwarf comapred to some of these kids in school.. they feedin them something else let me tell you

the differnece in schools between now and 10 years ago is insane , nearly every fucking guy i face now that comes from the school where ive been ( 1 min aways from home ) all tallmog me to oblivion , even foids who are 16/17 ish , i mean wtf even

Sorry but maybe he's not your real biological father?