Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Both my parents are 5'3, im 5'7

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
:feelsbadman: somone turn me into 6'4 guy please

You got lucky af to be 5’7” bro. Put on some lifts and you’re fine

You got lucky af to be 5’7” bro. Put on some lifts and you’re fine
how am i lucky dawg, i look like a fuckin dwarf comapred to some of these kids in school.. they feedin them something else let me tell you

how am i lucky dawg, i look like a fuckin dwarf comapred to some of these kids in school.. they feedin them something else let me tell you
Bro with both parents at 5’3”, the odds of you ending up around their height is far greater than you surpassing their height by 4 inches. For your genetics, 5’7” is about the best case scenario. You could’ve easily been a turbo manlet.

Bro with both parents at 5’3”, the odds of you ending up around their height is far greater than you surpassing their height by 4 inches. For your genetics, 5’7” is about the best case scenario. You could’ve easily been a turbo manlet.
as if that changes anything im still fuckin short at 5'7 its over, maybe at 5;3 i would know its REALLY over and just NEET away. but nah i gotta go to college and endure suffering.

as if that changes anything im still fuckin short at 5'7 its over, maybe at 5;3 i would know its REALLY over and just NEET away. but nah i gotta go to college and endure suffering.
Dude GET LIFTS. At 5’7” you can still salvage yourself

I feel you. even though I'm 6'0 I get mogged hardly. plus you're live in west,its beyond over

When they realised you were going to be taller did they exile you from the shire?

That’s normal height in sandniggerland, go back there and run passport game

You could have been 5'5 or less, its actually kind of a miracle that you're that tall to begin with. MJs parents were both under 6' and he grew up to be 6'5

I should, what lifts you got? what are you thoughts on timbs for height increase?
Timbs like any other boots only add about 1.3" to height. Lets say other men wear shoes that on average add 1". With timbs you really only have a 0.3" advantage over other men, basically nothing. You really need lifts to have a height advantage over other men.
I don't recommend adding anything more than 1" lifts to timbs and other boots, though. It makes walking very difficult and awkward.

There are a few boots that add closer to 1.6", but those tend to be ugly. No reasonable male shoe adds more than 1.75" to height. Cuban dancing shoes add almost 2", that's the biggest heel you'll see on men's footwear, but obviously no one wears cuban dancing shoes because it's fucking gay and autistic.

Last edited:
Looks like you got lucky, could be worse.

Both my parents have clean skin and I have acne and am acne scarred :feelsbadman:

You could have been 5'5 or less, its actually kind of a miracle that you're that tall to begin with. MJs parents were both under 6' and he grew up to be 6'5
how the helll bro?? really? also ive noticed ur short too how short?

be happy you´re not in truecel territory like 5´3. 5´7, you can wear lifts and be Close to 6ft at least. Don´t be a volcel. Try it first and see if women repond. God Speed boyo

be happy you´re not in truecel territory like 5´3. 5´7, you can wear lifts and be Close to 6ft at least. Don´t be a volcel. Try it first and see if women repond. God Speed boyo
5'7 is truecel terriitory and im gonna get lifts.

It was very irresponsible of your parents to have children tbh

You were doomed from the start tbh.

welcome back,
good to see ya

@SuperSaiyanGymcel Lol I remember when I was 16 and super insecure about my height he just told me "You're not short, you're just average" while shrugging his shoulders. that was almost 4 years ago. jfl

@SuperSaiyanGymcel Lol I remember when I was 16 and super insecure about my height he just told me "You're not short, you're just average" while shrugging his shoulders. that was almost 4 years ago. jfl
You're in NYC though right? its ethnic shithole so shorter people. I'm in cali and im surronded by mexican manlets until recently when whites started coming here and its been fucking hell with the heightmogging.

We’re the same height. Except my father is 5’8 and my mother is 5’2.

Short women are the main reason there are manlets. They shouldn't have children.

I also lucked out to reach 5'7. My Dad is the same, and my mother is 4'9 or 4'10.

Being 5'2 was definitely on the cards for me. That's one thing I'm thankful for.

I also lucked out to reach 5'7. My Dad is the same, and my mother is 4'9 or 4'10.

Being 5'2 was definitely on the cards for me. That's one thing I'm thankful for.
Still, 5'7 its over bro.

bro youre pretty much volcel at that height. just get sone confidenc, a tan and hit the gym and you're set

I'm 6FT tall, but still gets mogged by many other people. I'm sadly a manlet to many women. :feelsbadman: And like all of you, my folks are shorter than me, but for some reason I came out taller.

Be thankful. Any other genetic recombination other than the one you have now will give you turbomanletism
u got lucky bro even my mom is taller then me
Brutal. So both parents are taller than you? Have you stopped growing?

Be thankful. Any other genetic recombination other than the one you have now will give you turbomanletism

Brutal. So both parents are taller than you? Have you stopped growing?
I’m 5’10 so not that bad

You should sue them for breeding while being so short.

Mom's flat 5 and dad flat 6 Iam 57:feelsrope:

Mom's flat 5 and dad flat 6 Iam 57:feelsrope:

Some men are really dumb. Your dad could easily have found an average or tall woman to have children with.
I guess with him being 6' he wasn't aware how bad short guys have it so didn't think about it.