Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Boss, out

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
This morning, I decided to disable my account and I did.
But I felt a little bit of remorse for the guys who asked why I was banned when I requested it a month ago. :feelsbadman:
Tbh, it felt good having people who aren't mom & dad check on you. First time it happened in my life. :feelsautistic:

For these people whom I had a good time with :

As an oldcel, i feel more and more detached from this site.

I've witnessed the rise and fall of many virgin site that youngcels probably aren't aware of.
Old 4ch/r9k/, 8ch/r9k/, 8ch/v9k/, wizardchan, hikkikomori chan, anon.cafe/r9k/, r/incels, and others I may have forgotten.

When I first joined in 2020, .co or .me (don't member which one at that time) felt like good old 2014 4ch/r9k/. It felt like home.

Similarly to the other communities that died, I knew eventually incels.co.me.is would not be the same the longer it went on.
Mods are not to be blamed, they do a good gatekeeping job and i do appreciate some of them.

This is inherent to the dynamics of any community. The longer it goes, the worse it gets. Wear and tear.

I dreaded the time where I would have no place left in the WWW space as a lonely virgin ethnicel.
This time has come.

Agepill is not just losing collagen and hair, it's also losing people/places you relate to.

Have a good one, lads.
Boss, out. :feelsmage:

See you tomorrow XD

OP has friends

Goodbye Boss.

I wish you a nice retirement.

Godspeed, you are right tbh, .is now is very different from the .co in 2020, not in a good way.