Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Borrowed from braincels: Google removes "why are women so ___" suggestions

Of course "Why are men so X" is still functional.

JFL. Did you see those autocompletes too? Its like total projection by women.

The only legitimate criticism of men is that we aren't fucking mind readers.

this is a fucking nightmare.

Last edited:
switch to bing. they aren't as cucked

Elite Jews and cucks need to be exterminated. Gas the cucks and publicly hang the elites. It’s about time these parasites finally get put away for good. It’s only a matter of time before even more stuff gets blocked and censored.

The absolute hypocrisy of these "diverse" companies.

2013-2018 have seen the most rapid escalation in societal cucking since the 60's.

JFL

Indisputable undeniable proof that society is trying to sweep the truth about women under the rug.

Damn they are really censor everything nowadays. They must be pretty desperate.

lol at how all the autocompletes for the men's side are bad things

JFL

Indisputable undeniable proof that society is trying to sweep the truth about women under the rug.

They can try to hide words all they want. They can't hide the bullets, and the vehicles, and the bombs.

lol at how all the autocompletes for the men's side are bad things
Indeed. I believe it will only get worse regarding men in basically every aspect. Just lol @ being male in 2018.

You guys are looking at it from a wrong perspective
Being pro-women is advertiser friendly and produces money because men will fight men that fight women, but men won't fight women. I dunno if that makes sense.
United Nations has been pushing pro-feminist agenda for a long time because it just fills their pockets. I think this may include American politicians as well. It's less of a behind the scenes society against men and more of people who don't give a shit about the world only their money, which ruins the world and makes it bleaker for most but makes their lives golden.

But to be fair, wouldn't you do the same if you were given the opportunity? Mounds of money just to fuck over some low life losers?

lol
Women

Men

EDIT:

What the fuck?
Wtf

JFL

This almost seems like something that is happening in direct response to the public becoming aware of our existence, things like this will probably keep happening

Leave the "so" off, and you'll get results on both, most of which are still shitty for men.

Attachments

• men.png
    men.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 123
  • women.png
    women.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 120
I just tried it. It's rather Orwelian if you think about it..we're censoring thoughts now..

Anyone who still doesn't hate Jews and women should lock himself in a closet or basement forever and never get out.

this x1000

The same happens if you search "I hate women", a bunch of unrelated shit pops out
However, if you search "I hate men" you get hundreds of results on feminist websites and some cucked places

Google is run by kikes and SJW's so im not surprised
When I typed I hate women the first thing to pop up was "how to spot a mysoginist"

The same happens if you search "I hate women", a bunch of unrelated shit pops out
However, if you search "I hate men" you get hundreds of results on feminist websites and some cucked places

More proof we live in a matriarchy

This is fucking pc, sjw, feminazi bullshit. They want to be equal unless it might hurt their feelings. Actually, I'm wrong. They want to be superior.

I don't even use google. There's DuckDuckGo and Startpage.

the-jews-did-this-gif-14.gif
RYfpp0q.gif

Google is utterly cucked.

I just checked, what the fuck lmaoo

_YtgVWCDRM6QHxEJoqcFdw.png
B8WzJvZEpuFGQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Holy fuck this thread is too good lmao

Meanwhile "why are men so ___" still shows results.

1x9r18.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

FEMALE ENTITLEMENT AM I RIGHT GUYS????!!!!!

Google has been using their platform to push their far-left agenda for far longer than this. They manipulate their search results to push down things they don't like, and use their conferences to encourage people to become mentally ill with Gender Identity Disorder. And, of course, there's YouTube's constant censoring of conservatives, while allowing liberals to spread as much hate as they want.

I haven't used Google products in years because of everything above, and their search engine tries to make me fill out a recaptcha every time any way (and these stupid things never work until I do it 3 times in a row, so I refuse to waste my time with those). My advice is to degoogle yourself, and the sooner the better. Use another search engine, use hooktube or youtube-dl to watch YT videos if you absolutely must, block their trackers and APIs in your browser, and never, I mean NEVER, create a Google account (and delete your account ASAP if you have one). If enough of us fight back and stop feeding the beast, we can push it back!

LMFAO... but if you search for why are men so: it says all this stuff.. wtf?????

google "such shaming needs to be brought back"

zero results from google that aren't against slut shaming. Bing and ddg lists a few articles saying that sluts need to be shamed.