Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Born too late to Explore, born too young for space"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
You've probably heard of the term "We are born too late to explore the world, and too early to explore the galaxy"

Same applies to inceldom. We are born too late to have sex and relationships. If we had lived in the past, most of us wouldn't be incels.
Also the technology isn't quite there yet to give us robot waifus.

It's over

I thought the same... just a few decades earlier or later...

Since I have nothing to lose, I would move to Mars if it were available already. Too bad I don’t see that option coming in my lifetime.

I wish I was born in the medieval age so females cannot driver licence mogg me and I can go around and kill.

at least I was born in the same time as you guys so we can cope together on this forum haha am i right brothers

I feel like I was born 100 years too late.

The earth is flat.

Even thinking logically and without exaggeration, I can’t think of any time worst to be living. Having a wife and keeping her loyal has never been harder. Sure you can live to you are 90 or 100 through modern healthcare and you have technology, but if you have no human connections, the things you need to be mentally healthy, then who would even want to live a long time?

Our ancestors worked harder and suffered a lot of physical trauma, but their emotional health, sense of community and ease of family making was so much better.

349957f

Born just in that brief period where inceldom is possible, what are the odds :feelsrope:

What if I told you that life as a man isn't about sex and relationships?

To late to own cute loli slave, to early to own genetically engineered loli catgirl

I wish I could make a colony on another planet and be immortal so I could rule over my perfect society where everybody is happy for 10000's of years ngl.

The age of aquarius is the age of cope

You can still explore the world, just depends what risk factor you're willing to take.

i wish i was never born at all

It applies to us mostly but not entirely. You could always move somewhere with prostitutes and get regular sex that way. You might hate it but still

It just never began. Were just on this sarth to be working drones and being the sufferers of society :feels: