Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Born a virgin die a virgin

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I was born a virgin and I shall die a virgin that’s my fate is to live alone and die alone I have made peace with the fact that I’ll never be anything better than a wageslave and I’ll never get to reproduce my legacy will die out and be forgotten about I’ll be nothing but a skeleton while my enemies will have reproduced my offspring will not get to walk this earth because I have failed

Jesus the deaftism

I will probably never have sex with a girl that I find attractive it's OVER.

I was born a virgin and I shall die a virgin that’s my fate is to live alone and die alone I have made peace with the fact that I’ll never be anything better than a wageslave and I’ll never get to reproduce my legacy will die out and be forgotten about I’ll be nothing but a skeleton while my enemies will have reproduced my offspring will not get to walk this earth because I have failed
Ok

this world scratches levels of comical , i never imagined .

it worships parasites and is backwards as fuck , decency my ass it seems.

Well we dont all have parents to support us for another 20 years.
I would’ve moved out long before then I actually have to get a job unlike some of the spoiled brats here that get NEETbux

I would’ve moved out long before then I actually have to get a job unlike some of the spoiled brats here that get NEETbux
Why dont you want a job? Dont you want responsiblity and not relying on daddy and mommy to support you and have to live on their terms?

Why dont you want a job? Dont you want responsiblity and not relying on daddy and mommy to support you and have to live on their terms?
Same reason you don’t wanna work At McDonald’s

Same reason you don’t wanna work At McDonald’s
Just get a job. Make something of yourself atleast. Earn something, contribute something.

then u can complain

Just get a job. Make something of yourself atleast. Earn something, contribute something.

then u can complain
Get a job where you say that as if you’re gonna hire me why don’t you tell @Animecel2D to get a job he never had to wageslave a day in his life I’m tired of you discrediting my effort you don’t understand how difficult it is for people with a spotty resume to get hired

Get a job where you say that as if you’re gonna hire me why don’t you tell @Animecel2D to get a job he never had to wageslave a day in his life I’m tired of you discrediting my effort you don’t understand how difficult it is for people with a spotty resume to get hired
My job is to monitor you incels

Go work at fast food then. They hire the next day

@Animecel2D you never worked?

It’s our destiny

No apply online anybody that’s professional would know when there’s somebody coming for an interview fast food jobs are unprofessional
You dont try then

So applying online then scheduling an interview online then showing up Isn’t trying you don’t know me
i doubt you even apply online dude

I do you don’t even know how old I am or what I do outside of this site you’re just guessing and you’re wrong
You are 18 and u never attended college.

you dont do anything off this site but hang with a few friends you got in high school

I do you don’t even know how old I am or what I do outside of this site you’re just guessing and you’re wrong
Plus you never take showers

You are 18 and u never attended college.

you dont do anything off this site but hang with a few friends you got in high school
What friends you act like you know me in real life I still take showers because I don’t wanna smell like a rotten onion

And your dick is called pissing machine because that's the only thing it does
How old are you?

And your dick is called pissing machine because that's the only thing it does
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

How old are you?
He is 18

What friends you act like you know me in real life I still take showers because I don’t wanna smell like a rotten onion
Cope you have a cheesy dick

What legacy are you talking about?