Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boring friday

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Bored, watching a dude in metal band I like on live stream answering questions. Browsing forum, too, and drunk as piss. Probably watch youtube jlater and play morrowind, i don't know.

I will just post here because that's my life.

Another day in the calendar

Nerevar guide me

Nerevar guide me
It's funny, but I actually don't know any of the in-game voiced lines, because I play a pirated version of the game whre the voice files are missing (though I do own the game legit, too). :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's funny, but I actually don't know any of the in-game voiced lines, because I play a pirated version of the game whre the voice files are missing (though I do own the game legit, too). :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
That’s odd. I only own a pirated version tbh and the voices are still there.

That’s odd. I only own a pirated version tbh and the voices are still there.
Yeah, I don't know why mine's are missing. I probably downloaded mine like a decade ago, and the voices are gone, the cutscenes are gone, the intro gone, and
Dagoth Ur's voice in the final dungeon is gone, too. Don't know why. I gotta say, though, I do prefer the voiceless NPCs, as the nutcracker motion of their jaws really puts me off.

there's nothing else to do, ever
we stuck we forever boyos

everyday is the same for an incel

Just like every other Friday and every other day