Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bored to death any suggestions?

Learn a language

Um just go ER and then suicide at the end

bqVUJbn.gif

Just hit the gym bro

Old School RuneScape is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed and published by Jagex. OSRS was first released on 22 February 2013 in response to the declining playerbase and negative update reception of the original and then-current version of RuneScape.

Go fap to some white bitch

I used to play CK2 which was highly addictive. It's a grand strategy game set in medieval times where you can play as a wide variety of nobles in Europe, Central-Asia, India or the Middle-East. It takes a while to get the hang of how the gameplay works but once you get it, it's a lot of fun because there's so many options. For me, the main appeal was the alternate history aspect of it; for example, you could play as a Pagan viking king and try to convert the entirety of Europe to your religion. Or you could play as the ruler of a steppe horde and destroy the great powers of the era you're playing in. And as you could expect, you can also participate in the crusades as a Christian ruler and take Jerusalem.

Don't buy it though, just pirate it. It's got a shitton of DLCs because the devs are jews.

Just try having sex, having a normal developmental period and people who care about you, and at least one girlfriend.

Just try having sex, having a normal developmental period and people who care about you, and at least one girlfriend.
are you also here because of a one week dry streak?

no ban is joke plz

Yes my fellow incel i haven't had sex since this morning and this afternoon (but that didn't count cos I was wearing a condom) :forcedsmile:
haha right on dude! I think I finally understand the plight of the femcel

Become a politician.

dont just sit in your room all day :soy::soy:, put yourself out there partner :y'all:

learn espERanto
check out lernu.com and esperamondo tbhsrs