Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Boomers love wagecucking even more than foids love Chad

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Tell a boomer you're no longer unemployed and the look he/she gives you will be indistinguishable from the look teenage girls give Justin Bieber at one of his concerts.

Here's the retarded part: it doesn't even matter WHAT WAGE THE JOB PAYS.

Whether you're making $34 per hour or $3.40 per hour, they're literally just as happy.

"As long as you're working." -every boomer

Back in their day just having any job would get you a double story 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house, 2 cars, and a huge backyard/frontyard, and their wife could stay at home and take care of the kids.

Just working, any job, guaranteed you'd have a house, and stay at home wife. Even though this is no longer true, maybe its stuck in their subconscious.

Back in their day just having any job would get you a double story 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house, 2 cars, and a huge backyard/frontyard, and their wife could stay at home and take care of the kids.

Just working, any job, guaranteed you'd have a house, and stay at home wife. Even though this is no longer true, maybe its stuck in their subconscious.

I think you're right.

Meanwhile, in 2020, any job that pays less than 6 figures gets you a chair in the corner of your bedroom where you can sit and watch Tyrone bang your wife.

For some odd reason, my dad actually commented on how this was BS, and didn't make me get a job that often. Although there were a few times where he forced me to get a job that I really didn't need. I didn't get my first job until I was 18.

Still though, he would say "you're not doing enough" as if doing "something" was important. I guess even if he saw through the BS he couldn't shake the boomer programming.

boomers are too delusional to realize this

It aint much but its honest work :feelsYall:

Death to boomers

Just be a slave son...

In boomers eyes, a person wagecucking in Mcdonalds is more respectable than a smart guy who bought BTC early and could retire early.

Work ethnic maybe. But I rather be smart and earn more for doing less. Corporations don't deserve my blood, sweat and tears.

Tell a boomer you're no longer unemployed and the look he/she gives you will be indistinguishable from the look teenage girls give Justin Bieber at one of his concerts.

Here's the retarded part: it doesn't even matter WHAT WAGE THE JOB PAYS.

Whether you're making $34 per hour or $3.40 per hour, they're literally just as happy.

"As long as you're working." -every boomer

80% of jobs are just useless make work which only exists because the government has some sort of regulation or licensing in the way that creates said job.

I've always worked but I don't see it as good or bad, it just... is.

Meanwhile, in 2020, any job that pays less than 6 figures gets you a chair in the corner of your bedroom where you can sit and watch Tyrone bang your wife.

I KEK'd way too fucking loud at this.

My boomer dad is forcing me to wageslave. Honestly, having to wageslave until i die is bigger suifuel than anything i’ve seen on this forum. Its literally just slavery.

Fuck boomers seriously. Absolute life unworthy of life.

Attachments

• 1577442439297.jpg
    1577442439297.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 201

nuclear blackpill.

This is what awaits NEETs/zoomers/collegecels.

Wageslavery is infinitely, INFINITELY worse than inceldom.

Attachments

• 1559869677752-0.png
    1559869677752-0.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 194
  • wageslavery.png
    wageslavery.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 152
  • wageslave.png
    wageslave.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 136
Death over wage slavery. i doubt i’ll survive prolonged exposure to wage slavery, i probably won’t be able to handle it and just kill myself.

My boomer dad is forcing me to wageslave. Honestly, having to wageslave until i die is bigger suifuel than anything i’ve seen on this forum. Its literally just slavery.

How is he forcing you? You can't just tell him to fuck off?

How is he forcing you? You can't just tell him to fuck off?
I’m essentially getting kicked out the house if i don’t go to school and work. I don’t want to think what would happen to me if i told him to fuck off

I’m essentially getting kicked out the house if i don’t go to school and work. I don’t want to think what would happen to me if i told him to fuck off

How old are you?

DO NOT go to school. Get a job or 2 jobs and get the fuck out of that house ASAP.
I’ve had 2 jobs so far but one of them is a horrible cleaning drone job and the other i only work on weekdays. Also its set in stone that i’m going to school. Its not as bad as it seems though, I dropped out of college back in september so i’m doing some trades bullshit for 3 months to get a degree so he’ll shut the fuck up and leave me alone. Hopefully it pays well, i can’t even remember what trade it is, thats how little i care.

Yes, this has been the focus of my life since my parents first threatened me with having to get a job in like 7th grade. I can't imagine wageslaving for 40 years, I just can't. If I turn 30 and I am still working a regular job, I'll run away and try to survive in the russian wilderness. Everything but wageslaving, god please.

I've been at my current job for a year now and it is pure suifuel 24/7. In this country we have a very strict apprentice system. If you don't have some sort of degree or certification, you will NOT get a job, ever.

Almost everyone goes through at least 2,5 - 4 years of ultra-slavery to be broken in, so they are happy when they eventually get to earn a piss-poor amount of money.
To illustrate this based on my life:

I work from 7 am to 5pm. That's without commute. Driving included, it's more like 11 hours a day I spent on work during the week. On top of that, I am supposed to study for school (because I am a apprentice).
I earn 570€ a month.
If I didn't live with my parents, I would be dead by now. You can't live of that and this is not even a bad salary. Some here only earn 200€ a month.

Now some might say, this is good money for an apprentice but you have to understand the real purpose behind this shit. Basically they turn you into a farm nigger for 3 years and when you get just a little bit of freedom at the end, you feel like the king of the world.

When I am done with my 3.5 year apprenticeship, I will earn aprox. 1800€ a month.
That's a fucking joke.
I could build a more successful business by selling my own feces in the same timespan.
DO NOT go to school. Get a job or 2 jobs and get the fuck out of that house ASAP.

Yes, @W0rmWood , get the fuck out of there, your parents will stunt everything you try. I need to move out ASAP as well, my parents keep sabotaging every attempt at self improvement I make.
For example, I tried to change my diet and it worked very well. I felt way better within 2 weeks. Then my parents started turning the psycho terror up to 11 until I stopped. They did this 2 times in a row, both times I had to stop because it got too much.
Get the fuck out of there dude, RUN

Last edited:
Yes, this has been the focus of my life since my parents first threatened me with having to get a job in like 7th grade. I can't imagine wageslaving for 40 years, I just can't. If I turn 30 and I am still working a regular job, I'll run away and try to survive in the russian wilderness. Everything but wageslaving, god please.

I've been at my current job for a year now and it is pure suifuel 24/7. In this country we have a very strict apprentice system. If you don't have some sort of degree or certification, you will NOT get a job, ever.

Almost everyone goes through at least 2,5 - 4 years of ultra-slavery to be broken in, so they are happy when they eventually get to earn a piss-poor amount of money.
To illustrate this based on my life:

I work from 7 am to 5pm. That's without commute. Driving included, it's more like 11 hours a day I spent on work during the week. On top of that, I am supposed to study for school (because I am a apprentice).
I earn 570€ a month.
If I didn't live with my parents, I would be dead by now. You can't live of that and this is not even a bad salary. Some here only earn 200€ a month.

Now some might say, this is good money for an apprentice but you have to understand the real purpose behind this shit. Basically they turn you into a farm nigger for 3 years and when you get just a little bit of freedom at the end, you feel like the king of the world.

When I am done with my 3.5 year apprenticeship, I will earn aprox. 1800€ a month.
That's a fucking joke.
I could build a more successful business by selling my own feces in the same timespan.

Yes, @W0rmWood , get the fuck out of there, your parents will stunt everything you try. I need to move out ASAP as well, my parents keep sabotaging every attempt at self improvement I make.
For example, I tried to change my diet and it worked very well. I felt way better within 2 weeks. Then my parents started turning the psycho terror up to 11 until I stopped. They did this 2 times in a row, both times I had to stop because it got too much.
Get the fuck out of there dude, RUN
I would if i had the money. I’ve been lazy and unmotivated since college. The thought of wageslaving has always been in the back of my mind since i dropped out, i’ve essentially been ldaring since october and gained weight. Its feel more retarded than i did before it feels like my brain is rotting from doing nothing but anticipate slavery

Truly brutal blackpill. The rich get richer while the proles suffer more for less.

Its feel more retarded than i did before it feels like my brain is rotting from doing nothing but anticipate slavery

Imagine that but for a decade. That's my life. If I don't have enough time and space to unfold and chase my interests, I wither away very quickly.
I don't understand how normalfaggots do it. I can't switch my mind off, I can't stop thinking about the fact that I am supposed to do this for another 40 years.
Lunch breaks and week-ends are like torture to me because I live in constant anticipation of the week to come.
For example, I already know which shitty tasks I'll have to do next week and it is killing me mentally.

How do they do it? Do they not even think about at least retiring early?

Someone on here wrote that our ancestors worked an average of 4 hours a day. Might seem ridiculous but think about it, things like fish traps are basically passive income. If you have livestock, you don't need to hunt anymore, you just rotate them between different pastures.

4 hours a day. I work 11. Almost tripple that. And my coworkers work even more AND they are married and have kids + major health problems with their backs and shit.
This is worse slavery than building the pyramids, I swear.

These studies show that hunter-gatherers need only work about fifteen to twenty hours a week in order to survive and may devote the rest of their time to leisure.

Kill me, please.

There is no escape
B4CC85B2 724C 4DDD 93F2 FBE7F0224FC9

This whole thread is just... I'm actually tearing up. :cryfeels:

Yeah. This is why boomers don't really bother me. Because in their time all of their advice worked.

It's funny when they say it's easy getting a job, yeah nepotism works wonders in todays society. Wagecucking is shit mentally and physically. There is more drama queens at work then at home. The time when I was a NEET, I was more healthier physically, sure I was depressed but I tried to do things to keep me occupied like going to museums, photography etc. Now I come home, either post on here or play a game and sleep late. I just don't have the motivation to do anything. I hate talking about work, I know a few people who just talk about work outside of work. Fuck that noise, may as well be deaf.

wageslaving is for retards

Bluepilled horseshit getting a degree is most important thing to ascend

I haven't even been posting much because I'm not that bothered by my inceldom now that I've grown accustomed to being a NEET. I can always look forward to the next morning unlike wagecucks who know they will have to force themselves to wake up early and tired for their job.

I jerk off a couple times a day and my mind is off of it. I play games, watch youtube, streamers, movies, shows and do a bit of exercise and I'm quite content tbh.

This whole thread is just... I'm actually tearing up. :cryfeels:

Now imagine your boss tearing your ass up everyday for the next 40 years :feelsree:

I am going crazy, I have phases where I convince myself that I will run away and live in rural Russia. I even bought a fucking giant fishing net.

If you can wageslave without drowning in despair, I am sorry, but you are not human.

It's 12:42 here, I'm going to be home by 5:30pm to do chores and prep for tomorrow.
This is fucking hell. This wouldn't even be possible without the existence of artificial light. You are working from dawn to dusk, your entire day in the sun is GONE because you are slaving in an office. I can't even....:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

Your post made me tear up at work. The screencaps are way too relatable. I've been at my first stable job for 1 year now. I started in February 2019. I work from 7am to 5pm. Everytime I step out of the house on Saturday morning and walk through the countryside, I realize what they are taking from me 5 times a week, when I have to get up in the dark and arrive home in the dark...

i dont get this meme,its like they're mosochistic

Someone on here wrote that our ancestors worked an average of 4 hours a day. Might seem ridiculous but think about it, things like fish traps are basically passive income. If you have livestock, you don't need to hunt anymore, you just rotate them between different pastures.

4 hours a day. I work 11. Almost tripple that. And my coworkers work even more AND they are married and have kids + major health problems with their backs and shit.
This is worse slavery than building the pyramids, I swear.
Hey that was me. It is true hunters and gatherers societies worked 3 to 5 hours a day with on average 15 hour work weeks....
What we're living through now is 100% unnatural, using any other words to describe it is just a euphemisianism, it is slavery, we're corporate slaves.....
I really don't think anyone quite understands just how much we're being taken advantaged of...
If people did know, we WOULD NOT TOLERATE IT IN MASS.
Until then, wagie wagie get in cagie :feelsclown: ima go back to bed... suffer motherfuckers, get mad!
http://rewild.com/in-depth/leisure.html
doing any basic research on the topic you will see all sources come to the same conclusion, we worked FAR less naturally, than we do unnaturally as corporate robots. BUT HEY! we can buy useless shit from the stores though right!!!!!!! and our corporate overlords are geeting big rich from us!!! how honored can we be.... :feelsseriously:...

Last edited:

This is basically my dad, who I haven't spoken to in 6 years, but he totally believes this shit

"Woodbury’s observations of the Hadza, and many others, that extant hunter-gatherers typically work an average of 3-5 hours per day. Of course, such averages obscure the common pattern of working for a day or two and then taking off for a day or two, as well as seasonal changes."
Your post made me tear up at work. The screencaps are way too relatable. I've been at my first stable job for 1 year now. I started in February 2019. I work from 7am to 5pm. Everytime I step out of the house on Saturday morning and walk through the countryside, I realize what they are taking from me 5 times a week, when I have to get up in the dark and arrive home in the dark...
:cryfeels:

Last edited:
I haven't even been posting much because I'm not that bothered by my inceldom now that I've grown accustomed to being a NEET. I can always look forward to the next morning unlike wagecucks who know they will have to force themselves to wake up early and tired for their job.

I jerk off a couple times a day and my mind is off of it. I play games, watch youtube, streamers, movies, shows and do a bit of exercise and I'm quite content tbh.
Did you used to wageslave? I hope for your sake you really can "always look forward to the next morning", because if the NEETbux runs out then wageslavery is a fucking death sentence.

Did you used to wageslave? I hope for your sake you really can "always look forward to the next morning", because if the NEETbux runs out then wageslavery is a fucking death sentence.

I used to be a student that had to get up early every morning same way wagecucks do and then I would work for the entire summer. I did this for years. I have limited neetbux for now but I have decent savings and very cheap rent.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back