Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Boomers had it WAY better than us

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I notice it all the time. There's a boomer guy in my work that as soon as I saw, I thought "he has the perfect stereotypical incel look". He's short (I'd say 1,70), completely bald (from the extension of it it probably started early), chinlet, big glasses, terrible frame (looks like a gnome).

Turns out the guy has an ok looking wife who mogs him by a lot (if you account for her age, looks only a couple of years younger) and 7 CHILDREN.

A 3/10 incelish guy was able to get an ok-looking wife and have fucking 7 children with her back in the old days.

Meanwhile, when I look at young couples, both here and back in Brazil, all I see is Chads and Chadlites monopolizing the gl foids, normies with ugly cunts and incels with fucking nothing. Also pretty much no one can afford starting having children at early age and having 7 of then. Even if you're rich, foids just aren't up for it nowadays.

How do you explain it?

Boomer gun
>"Getting a girlfriend isn't hard son, just go up to her and tell her how you feel!"

Im beginning to think that having kids might be a way for them to keep the female and they wont leave them.

Either it become too much of a hassle to divorce or there might be enough familial bonds to make up for it

We are paying for boomers privileges and mistakes on so many levels today (economoy, ecology, sex, etc ...) it's ragefuel.

Degeneracy, from the Roaring Twenties to the Baby Boom has been paid and will be paid in blood.

Unfortunately, we might just be the right generation to be drafted in the coming war for the preservation of degeneracy while Chad deserters and treacherous Staceys keep living the dream forever.

I notice it all the time. There's a boomer guy in my work that as soon as I saw, I thought "he has the perfect stereotypical incel look". He's short (I'd say 1,70), completely bald (from the extension of it it probably started early), chinlet, big glasses, terrible frame (looks like a gnome).

Turns out the guy has an ok looking wife who mogs him by a lot (if you account for her age, looks only a couple of years younger) and 7 CHILDREN.

A 3/10 incelish guy was able to get an ok-looking wife and have fucking 7 children with her back in the old days.

Meanwhile, when I look at young couples, both here and back in Brazil, all I see is Chads and Chadlites monopolizing the gl foids, normies with ugly cunts and incels with fucking nothing. Also pretty much no one can afford starting having children at early age and having 7 of then. Even if you're rich, foids just aren't up for it nowadays.
Where do you think all these modern incels come from bro', they're the sons of these men that would be in the same boat if born a few decades later.

water is wet

tinder+social media
Makes only limited sense.

Before the internet, women just had to go to nightclubs in big cities to expand their array of males.

Hypergamy has been enabled for decades by the automobile.

How do you explain it?
Tinder + social media + feminism + women getting more and more economic power and careers + degeneration becoming less and less taboo.

In 1960 a foid could already legally be a slut but the social disapproval aspect wasn't nearly as dead as today, plus no Tinder and social media to boost her ego and perceived value to the stratosphere, no third wave feminism programming her to hate men and not so much careermaxxing for women.