Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boomers had it so easy with women it's not even funny

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zrxkUxAcsI

This video about Alien movie opening in 1979 popped up and I couldn't ignore the family at 0:35, short overweight man who would be a regular on .is normally managed to marry and have a child with a woman above his looksmatch. Today women uglier than her have simp brigades and chadlites on standby, they travel the world and have big corporations fight each other at who will throw bigger triple digit salaries to them so they could attend adult daycare making power point presentations. You can't blame boomers being out of touch when this was normal to them

Better Cars too(chassis)
The only major improvement, would BE air conditioning!

This exists today aswell. Hes married to her and is working hard while shes fucking chad

This video about Alien movie opening in 1979 popped up and I couldn't ignore the family at 0:35, short overweight man who would be a regular on .is normally managed to marry and have a child with a woman above his looksmatch. Today women uglier than her have simp brigades and chadlites on standby, they travel the world and have big corporations fight each other at who will throw bigger triple digit salaries to them so they could attend adult daycare making power point presentations. You can't blame boomers being out of touch when this was normal to them

The world should've ended in the 90s, life nowadays is a sad and depraved parody of what life should be

This exists today aswell. Hes married to her and is working hard while shes fucking chad
I don't think so, you can look by the relationship dynamic on video (posture,voice) that he's the authority and head of the table

Last edited:

great description on the situation
and yeah that boomer is even a retard to boot, holy fucking lol at what he was saying

I saw it in a movie bro!

Therefore it's true!!!

It's true I tell ya!

Just shake their hand sonny!

My mom and dad sat me down the other day for an intervention, and literally all of it was pure gaslighting. They would bring up religions, I would ask a question, and if they couldn't answer it they would give some bs excuse as to quickly forget about what I asked about. Deep down I feel my family is just as scared as I am. We are thrown here for no real purpose, and it just upsets me to see my parents so hurt.

I'm no longer angry anymore, I'm just sad.

My boomer uncle is still an unmarried virgin who sequesters himself in his bedroom whenever he is not at work. He's a turbotruecel

You know how my grandparents got married? My grandma once told me the story - he didnt even know her, but one day when they were walking home from school he approached her and asked her if she wanted to go to his place and talk.

Could you imagine what would happen nowadays if you walked up to a foid in hs and said "wanna come to my house and talk?" You'd be arrested before you even finish your sentence.

Boomers had it so easy man

You know how my grandparents got married? My grandma once told me the story - he didnt even know her, but one day when they were walking home from school he approached her and asked her if she wanted to go to his place and talk.

Could you imagine what would happen nowadays if you walked up to a foid in hs and said "wanna come to my house and talk?" You'd be arrested before you even finish your sentence.

How tall is he and what is/was his face in his prime ?

Boomers had it easy but decided to go out of their way to make it harder for future generations

They bad it better in every aspect of life

How tall is he and what is/was his face in his prime ?
Good question. Honestly i dont know his height, ive never asked before, and back when i last got to see him i wasnt fully grown yet so i cant get an estimste from comparing his height to my own. I do know one of his sons was a manlet who got bullied horribly in school (but of course still had easy success with women because thats how it was for all boomers jfl)

I'm not sure about his face in his prime, i dont know if any photos exist of him when he was young. I do know that by the time he was older, he had one of the worst norwoods imagineable. Straight up Vegeta hairline. I suspect thats where i got my hairline genes from, ive got at least a norwood 2.5 at age 21

Last edited:
This is why I believe I was born in the wrong time

Boomers having it so easy made them into soft docile cucks who allowed for foids' rights, misandry and feminazism, and now we suffer and have to deal with the consequences of their fucked up actions in a shitty world that they left for us, while also being gaslit by them that it's all our fault. I love boomers man. :feelscomfy:

Boomers having it so easy made them into soft docile cucks who allowed for foids' rights, misandry and feminazism, and now we suffer and have to deal with the consequences of their fucked up actions in a shitty world that they left for us, while also being gaslit by them that it's all our fault. I love boomers man. :feelscomfy:
Gen X and boomers had it easy.

My father who in that time standarts was a high tier normie, was a chad and had multiple w0men. Today he would have been an Incel, I remember he had to date an Asian w0men (Who wasn't my mother). And he tells me just open a tinder account or just go speak with w0men as if its that easy.

They are delusional, but Gen X are much grounded then boomers, b00mers are the worst generation.

this didnt happen in ancient times lol, adultery punishment=torture and death for the foids

When your competition got killed in war dating is easy

Now they bitch about troons in foid sports and the jewbate

My mom and dad sat me down the other day for an intervention, and literally all of it was pure gaslighting. They would bring up religions, I would ask a question, and if they couldn't answer it they would give some bs excuse as to quickly forget about what I asked about. Deep down I feel my family is just as scared as I am. We are thrown here for no real purpose, and it just upsets me to see my parents so hurt.

I'm no longer angry anymore, I'm just sad.
Brutal having bluepilled parents. My mother is bluepilled, as all foids are

Back then many of us borderline cels could have just asked out a bunch of foids and one of them would likely agree. We can't even do that because of how bitchy and nasty they are especially given the legit legal threat

No fucking way
He is balding and short. He has only ever been on two dates (all brutally rejected). He lives with my grandmother (his mother). Whenever he is not at work or using the bathroom, he locks himself up in his room. He eats by himself in his room too

He is balding and short. He has only ever been on two dates (all brutally rejected). He lives with my grandmother (his mother). Whenever he is not at work or using the bathroom, he locks himself up in his room. He eats by himself in his room too
Poor guy. Unreal he survived this long

not only is he short and fat but retarded too. "he needs to know that could happen in real life, it could be a true story" :feelshaha:

Boomer foids were hot too

ALL boomers could easily get their looskmatch.

All you had to do was not be fat to get a girlfriend back then but now a lot of guys workout but are incels. That’s what happens when foids are exposed to lots of chads via social media.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back