Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Boomers didn't have game.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
My grandfather would have been an incel if he grew up on in this era. As I'm sure most of our grandfathers and fathers. However he was born in the late 1940's and he was able to do pretty well for himself. (I would never call him a slayer because he really mostly ever got with ugly low class women.)
He didn't and still doesn't have game, he's not handsome(5 at most) not very charismatic, and honestly I think he's on the spectrum. Though nevertheless he was able to get with women because he was and still is a genuinely nice guy. He's not greedy, always willing to lend a hand, and never goes back on his word. That really was enough to get a woman back his day. You didn’t need a six pack or learn how to neg women. You just had to be a literal good man. Remember that when you hear some retard talk about how zoomers don't know how to get women.

I heard on a live stream before that for every male baby boomer there were 2 female baby boomers.

They didn't need to. Soycial media inflated foids' egos to infinity.

Link it to me if you can.
Ah I think it was one of Mystery Schools stream but he has like 2 seasons and hundreds of streams it would be impossible to find now, I’m sorry bro.

Ah I think it was one of Mystery Schools stream but he has like 2 seasons and hundreds of streams it would be impossible to find now, I’m sorry bro.
No problem. At least I know where to look. Also do you know of any good incel content creators/podcasts.?

No problem. At least I know where to look. Also do you know of any good incel content creators/podcasts.?
Travis Blackpill
BPJ (blackpill Jesus)
DBDR
INCELMATICS
MYSTERY SCHOOL
DRAULIX 2.0
TAILS
ZOOMER TRADER

I’m pretty sure FACEandLMS quit making content because of too many Normies on his live stream since he got really big.

Travis Blackpill
BPJ (blackpill Jesus)
DBDR
INCELMATICS
MYSTERY SCHOOL
DRAULIX 2.0
TAILS
ZOOMER TRADER

I’m pretty sure FACEandLMS quit making content because of too many Normies on his live stream since he got really big.
Cool, I haven't heard of most of these.

Cool, I haven't heard of most of these.
Yeah I threw in a mix of YouTubers that make TFL Videos, Long Live Streams which are high IQ discussions about inceldom and some channels that just shitpost blackpilled tiktok content.

Some of these channels don’t even have that much of a small follower account and have a decent community of blackpill followers.

I personally enjoy listening to live streams while working.

And yes it’s hard to find blackpillers because we are pretty much shadow banned so our community grows by sharing these channels amongst ourselves.