Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Boomers are so bad at using technology that it hurts

Gants

Gants

Banned
-
Fucking boomer mother cant activate her braincels long enough to post a fucking photo on Facebook without asking me for help, they are like cavemen.
But what really hurts is even though they are completely technologically illiterate they will still get hired instead of us

Hi. I was wondering if you could tell me the differences between the different styles. I tried looking around to see if it was posted anywhere but i could only find that fast banana is the fastest. I tend to have a fast computer already so i would like to know what the other styles do

Boomers are complete and utter retards when it comes to technology.

Yeah, and those parasites are the ones occupying high paying jobs pretending to work. Fuck boomers.

My father has been using computers longer than me, every single day he works with them, he still cant figure out how to do basic things asks me to help him put the volume up on his phone, how to minimize a page e.t.c

foids especially