Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Boomer Therapists Dont Understand Modern Day Foids

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
I've been going to my therapist for a couple weeks and I have had a really good experience with the guy. He knows his stuff on pretty much all of the topics of anxiety, depression, loneliness and hypochondria.
Except for one massive issue. This old fuck does not understand modern day foids are mentally fucking retarded . I tried to explain why I have problems dating. Height problems (5'6 BTW I'm a manlet) , problems with how social media had been inflating everyone's egos and my genuine disdain for dating apps. I swear to God this notherfucker said "it's not your height, 5'6 is actually a pretty average height" ...MOTHERFUCKER no it's not! It's 5'9 btw... literally anything below 5'7 and your invisible to 75% of foids. Women will literally think your subhuman if your not atleast 5'8. He also said that instead of approaching women and asking them out. To make female friends... FEMALE FRIENDS? THE FUCK? I CAN BARELY MAKE MALE FRIENDS!?!? My only saving grace is I have a good face. It's like a 7 on good days and when my acne isn't showing. My only other saving grace is my IQ. I'm an IQ-cel as well. My iq is like 120... so above average. So I could potentially be smarter than my therapist lol.
This guy is like 72 btw. So in his days women needed to get a husband because it was expected. So he must have been settled for. He got lucky.
He also does not understand that women are different than "BaCk iN HiS DaY". Women only care about looks, money and status. It reminds me of that dating show with the popping balloons. If he isn't a giga-tyrone. He's literally not going to last through the second round.

But to his credit he is a really smart therapist. He knows his stuff on concrete things. Just not foids. So yeah.

That’s the issue with talking to older people about this. They won't understand and utter blue-pills in lieu of other things that'll actually help you

you're lucky to even find a male therapist let alone one that isn't jewish

That’s the issue with talking to older people about this. They won't understand and utter blue-pills in lieu of other things that'll actually help you
Yeah. But alteast he knows his stuff...except that.

Uhhh your uhh depressed take these mind altering drugs and give me money:feelskek:

Uhhh your uhh depressed take these mind altering drugs and give me money:feelskek:
That is what my last 2 therapists said. This guy is actually a good one. I got lucky dawg

He probably does know just the whole system wants you to be a wage soycuck who blindly follows everything and orbits foids. and yeah beibg 5’6 is a death sentence unless htn+. Try your luck abroad itll serve you well

Be careful. Therapists will report you to the police if you're both depressed and mysognistic. Happened to someone I knew.

I've been going to my therapist for a couple weeks and I have had a really good experience with the guy. He knows his stuff on pretty much all of the topics of anxiety, depression, loneliness and hypochondria.
you pay for some boomer to feed you bluepill and then laugh at your stories with his wife at dinner

brutal man

Friendship with women is not the path towards attraction.

I disagree. Every therapist knows how modern women are because they are forced to work and take classes with them as the field is 90% female. He's certainly dealt with and had to cater to batshit feminists.

His job is to tell low value man to shut up and be a wageslave.

you're lucky to even find a male therapist let alone one that isn't jewish
Was about to say this. Probably why a lot of men are mentally fucked rn. Just a bunch of soulless foids running the show.

Was about to say this. Probably why a lot of men are mentally fucked rn. Just a bunch of soulless foids running the show.
imagine paying a woman $200/hr to talk about feelings

imagine paying a woman $200/hr to talk about feelings
Just the best. Did you know that psychiatry residency programs are also the least difficult and have the lowest standards? And guess what? Dominated by foids but imagine if a few competent men decided to take the plunge into the broader field of mental health. It would be great. This world is going to shit soon man.

Except for one massive issue. This old fuck does not understand modern day foids are mentally fucking retarded . I tried to explain why I have problems dating. Height problems (5'6 BTW I'm a manlet) , problems with how social media had been inflating everyone's egos and my genuine disdain for dating apps. I swear to God this notherfucker said "it's not your height, 5'6 is actually a pretty average height" ...MOTHERFUCKER no it's not! It's 5'9 btw... literally anything below 5'7 and your invisible to 75% of foids. Women will literally think your subhuman if your not atleast 5'8. He also said that instead of approaching women and asking them out. To make female friends... FEMALE FRIENDS? THE FUCK? I CAN BARELY MAKE MALE FRIENDS!?!? My only saving grace is I have a good face. It's like a 7 on good days and when my acne isn't showing. My only other saving grace is my IQ. I'm an IQ-cel as well. My iq is like 120... so above average. So I could potentially be smarter than my therapist lol.
This guy is like 72 btw. So in his days women needed to get a husband because it was expected. So he must have been settled for. He got lucky.
He also does not understand that women are different than "BaCk iN HiS DaY". Women only care about looks, money and status. It reminds me of that dating show with the popping balloons. If he isn't a giga-tyrone. He's literally not going to last through the second round.

But to his credit he is a really smart therapist. He knows his stuff on concrete things. Just not foids. So yeah.

Wow, you're lucky to have a male therapist, but unlucky that he's bluepilled.

Therapists tried to convince me that my problem lies within me not in women.

I disagree. Every therapist knows how modern women are because they are forced to work and take classes with them as the field is 90% female. He's certainly dealt with and had to cater to batshit feminists.

His job is to tell low value man to shut up and be a wageslave.
Exactly.

He’s paid to gaslight the client.

Deviate from that= no more career + potential public shaming/dressing down humiliation.

Exactly.

He’s paid to gaslight the client.

Deviate from that= no more career + potential public shaming/dressing down humiliation.
I mean he's half retired. So no.

I mean he's half retired. So no.
Still doesn’t want to be ostracized from his friends group and community that he’s built up around himself all these years most likely so there’s still huge incentives for him to maintain the narrative rather than simply telling it like it is.

. He also said that instead of approaching women and asking them out. To make female friends...
Just be a smarmy betamale creep who hangs out with foid friends hoping that one day they'll be drunk enough to fuck him theory

Still doesn’t want to be ostracized from his friends group and community that he’s built up around himself all these years most likely so there’s still huge incentives for him to maintain the narrative rather than simply telling it like it is.
I guess so
Nigga has had 2 heart attacks

Tbf half of modern young foids are overly-medicated zombies, so therapists might well be the only people who do understand them

But obviously they'll gaslight an incel abt foids. lying to people, pretending to be friends, and enforcing social conformity is what therapists are for

I guess so
Nigga has had 2 heart attacks
Probably stress related from dealing with so many people’s problems over time.

Had a family member going to a female one of these that was middle age at the time and stick thin and apparently healthy yet even she had a heart attack so it just goes to show ya some professions carry extra added risk.

Though sure maybe your guy is just a huge fat fucker like I used to be? Lmao.