Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boomer ricecuck wonders why his autistic children aren't NT

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1d9g847/can_my_kids_be_more_verbal_in_europe/

While my younger kid of 9 y.o is very socialable and dares to fight back verbally, the older 12 y.o. one is quite quiet and conflict-avoidant.

This 12 y.o. is autistic

I wonder why he isn't sociable :feelsjuice:

When the older son was at his 10th, we moved to a metropolitan area, my boys were often verbally bullied by Turkish / African or low-class white kids.

Never began for them. Imagine being an autistic ricecel surrounded by low inhib thugmaxxed shitskins.

The 12 y.o. boy is seen by his teacher as humorous, nice and collaborative guy; however I haven't seen him making jokes with friends (mostly white).

Nigger doesn't understand what autism is :feelsUnreal:

The question is: can I help and develop a talkative and, self-confident guy ? Or it is not possible at all ???, infact, I have never seen a Chinese, Vietnamese make joke when there are (white) kids around.

You should have given him better genes instead.

Actually I remember I posted this guy a year ago with the same shit, he still hasn't learned :feelskek:

@AsiaCel

future incel.is users are his children

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1d9g847/can_my_kids_be_more_verbal_in_europe/

Never began for them. Imagine being an autistic ricecel surrounded by low inhib thugmaxxed shitskins.

Actually I remember I posted this guy a year ago with the same shit, he still hasn't learned :feelskek:

@AsiaCel

Brutal.

Homeschool them asap.

This is my problem with low tier sex havers they reproduce children who are not going to make it in this highly competitive society and then complain about it these people should be fined and at the most part jailed for their crimes against humanity reproducing somebody who's going to have a very hard miserable life these people are child abusers for the most part because they created unwanted genes in a highly competitive first world country the parents should have stayed in their own Homeland at least they would have a chance to compete with their own racial Kinsman

I literally wish all the ricecucks and ricecopers of Aznmasculinity and Aznidentity get killed.

This is my problem with low tier sex havers they reproduce children who are not going to make it in this highly competitive society and then complain about it these people should be fined and at the most part jailed for their crimes against humanity reproducing somebody who's going to have a very hard miserable life these people are child abusers for the most part because they created unwanted genes in a highly competitive first world country the parents should have stayed in their own Homeland at least they would have a chance to compete with their own racial Kinsman
We need parenting license. Mine should not have reproduced, it is a cruelty.

@AsiaCel

Boomers are retarded and dont believe in conditions that affect them. My boomer dad is the same way. "Youre not autistic, youre just CHOOSING to not talk to people !!!!" "Stop saying you have autism when you dont. If i talked to people when i was young then you can too". In his mind, problems that dont affect him personally literally dont exist. This insight explains a lot about boomers and their affect on society. Its crazy how an entire generation can turn out like this.

The funniest part is that my dad is also autistic but he was extremely low inhib while im high inhib, and he got bailed out by the halo of his 6ft2 height and chad frame. If he was just 4 inches shorter he probably would've died incel

Last edited:
Poor kids. They should of grown up in their home country

This guy wants to work for and worship Whites in the Netherlands so much he's willing to sacrifice his own sons. They never had a chance.

Shoulda stayed in chayna

My boomer dad is the same way. "Youre not autistic, youre just CHOOSING to not talk to people !!!!" "Stop saying you have autism when you dont. If i talked to people when i was young then you can too". In his mind, problems that dont affect him personally literally dont exist. This insight explains a lot about boomers and their affect on society. Its crazy how an entire generation can turn out like this.
It's not just boomers. I'm diagnosed autistic and still hear this from people, even mental health workers who have my official diagnosis.

Autists are always going to be gaslit and tortured because we're hated.

@AsiaCel

Father should be hanged and the children euthanized.

Is it just me or is this a lot of words? I genuinely can't tell. Am I lazy not wanting to read this much by a rando internet poster or do other people think it's excessive?

Is it just me or is this a lot of words? I genuinely can't tell. Am I lazy not wanting to read this much by a rando internet poster or do other people think it's excessive?
I use text to speech in my browser at 2.2x speed to read long texts

Also the Reddit post was written by a ricecel - these mf always gotta write too many paragraphs

I use text to speech in my browser at 2.2x speed to read long texts

Also the Reddit post was written by a ricecel - these mf always gotta write too many paragraphs
Based thanks for telling me this, i'll try to get this for myself. is there any kind of plugin for it?

Yeah I've noticed Asians write a lot :feelsseriously:

Even in a social environment in an all Viet village would the shy boy become the village idiot after being treated like a leper.