Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Boomer hate thread.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Boomers are the worst generation that has ever existed ever. Boomers were the first gynocentric generation. They were the first generation of people that were born with women voting and feminism and it shows. Most of the Boomer men that I know are either divorced or they hate their fucking wives( Al Bundy style ). They also tend to really like prostitutes, I mean really really like them. I don't know what it is cuz you think that being born into the sexual revolution you get enough pussy for a lifetime but all of them either go to hookers or get mail order Filipino wives. The also the generation that started to look down on hitting women and look where the fuck that got them. These people are the most selfish + retarded group of people the planet has ever seen and I can't wait for the day of the pillows to come.

@Corvus @TBIcel @cvh1991 GTFIH

live in the most prosperous and easy time in history yet act like they had it hard while leaving nothing but shit for everyone that came after them

Fortunately, fertility continues to decline in subsequent generations.

live in the most prosperous and easy time in history yet act like they had it hard while leaving nothing but shit for everyone that came after them
this shit exactly. pisses me the fuck off when i hear them complain

@mylifeistrash approves

They’ve fucked it up 10x worse for every generation after them too. Dumb fucks

We need to memorize them as the weakest most degenerate generation of all time. The word "boomer" shall be an infinite insult towards any sex-haver worshipping cuck who will sell his soul for his wife rotten vagina.

Total boomer and zoomer genocide now (In Tomb Raider 4)