Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Boomer gave me a death glare for staring at a stacey

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I left an alley and entered a carpark.
When I went to other side of the carpark, I looked left and saw this blonde stacey on the other side of the carpark walking to the alleyway.
She looked like the kind of typical white cunt who would reject me so she can get fucked and cummed in by chad and then go and murder the fetus in the clinic.
I saw behind her that this old boomer was walking a short distance behind her.
He saw me looking at her and he gave me deathglares while he was walking behind her until he decide to look ahead of him and walk into the alley.

Last edited:
"Got a staring problem you creep? :feels: "

"Got a staring problem you creep? :feels: "
He probably thinks he's a real man by being a white knight for some little cunt who hates him and will not fuck him.
Fucking boomers mang, jfl

He probably thinks he's a real man by being a white knight for some little cunt who hates him and will not fuck him.
Ikr.

These niggas wanna be heros so bad

it was probably his relative or something nigga :feelshaha:

When I went to other side of the carpark, I looked left and saw this blonde stacey on the other side of the carpark walking to the alleyway.
She looked like the kind of typical white cunt who would reject me so she can get fucked and cummed in by chad and then go and murder the fetus in the clinic.
He saw me looking at her and he gave me deathglares while he was walking behind her until he decide to look ahead of him and walk into the alley.

You should've asked him if he wants to get his old, faggot ass beat today.

You should've asked him if he wants to get his old, faggot ass beat today.
He was pretty far from me, i didn't feel like yelling at him, or walking across the carpark just to intimidate him.
Also, if I punched a boomer, it might end up killing them by mistake, and I'm not going to spend my life rotting in a cell for that.

Woah