Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boomer called me a "reject" at Walmart

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
So I've been sick with lyme disease for a week and haven't been showering and look scuffed. I went to Walmart and some boomer gestured towards me to his wife and called me a "reject" twice, as if to demonstrate to her that Walmart is not worth shopping at or some shit. "LOOK AT ALL THESE REJECTS HERE" or whatever kek

All I did to the boomer and his wife was give an amused af smile, in a dare for him to escalate the situation. The wife looked down in shame. She'll probably divorce-cuck him one day :lul:

Ironically, all this actually demonstrates is that the boomer himself is typical of the low class scum who shop at Walmart :feelshaha:

What I find fascinating about this incident is that I am literally no longer effected by such shit anymore. In the past, I would be, but now I'm like "I don't even want to be accepted by such people" JFL.

Last edited:
So I've been sick with lyme disease for a week and haven't been showering and look scuffed. I went to Walmart and some boomer gestured towards me to his wife and called me a "reject" twice, as if to demonstrate to her that Walmart is not worth shopping at or some shit. "LOOK AT ALL THESE REJECTS HERE" or whatever kek

Ironically, all this actually demonstrates is that the boomer himself is typical of the low class scum who shop at Walmart :feelshaha:

All I did to the boomer and his wife was give an amused af smile, in a dare for him to escalate the situation. The wife looked down in shame. She'll probably divorce-cuck him one day :lul:

What I find fascinating about this incident is that I am literally no longer effected by such shit anymore. In the past, I would be, but now I'm like "I don't want to even be accepted by such people" JFL.
i think i might be autistic. but idk.

Some random chink faggot called me a bitch today.

10mins later he must've sharted in the mart right?

I hate going there
I don't understand this attitude. I'd shop for what's cheap at Walmart even if I were rich tbh.

What's funny is that as a NEET, I unironically mog that boomer in terms of having a life relatively free of stress and financial worries. After all, I don't feel a need to take out any frustrations on random people in public (but then again, neither do I have a fat wife to "hold frame" with) :feelsahh:

10mins later he must've sharted in the mart right?
I remember reading a story where a Walmart shopper entered into the store with shit trailing behind him on the floor :lul:

Last edited:
i heard someone say u roped

imagine logging back on this website and a bunch of mfs think u died

i heard someone say u roped
Nah lol, I spent about a month tramping around. That's how I got the lyme disease -- from a damned tick that succ'd me in the forest!

Last edited:
the spoiled boomer probably hates his life.
After I get my jaw surgery and no longer look so neotenous, I don't think normalfags will be talking shit about me anymore ong

Walmart used to be cheap but now its expensive
Yes, these are very stressful times for normalfags. They are beginning to act unpredictably.

he'll slowly die in his own piss and shit of a heart attack or dementia or whatever. boomers shopping at walmart pretending to be better than people who shop at walmart aren't known for having a good relationship with their children

what an asshole. probably could have gave him a heart attack if you acted like you wanted to fight.

what an asshole. probably could have gave him a heart attack if you acted like you wanted to fight.
He's lucky I wasn't on some levo-loaded methamphetamine. That shit makes me aggro af fr, and I would have surely engaged him tbhtbhong

BTW, the reason why this shit doesn't emotionally effect me like it used to is because of the OPE pill. I no longer feel sensitive to social disapproval since my body is getting all the opioids it needs through supplemental sources to maintain a sense of safety and belonging :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Nah lol, I spent about a month tramping around. That's how I got the lyme disease -- from a damned tick that succ'd me in the forest!
At least you got sucked off fakecel :feelsrope:

Cuck probably is frustrated because he can't get stiff anymore

Why can the normscum just STFU and mind their own business?

Just don't be ugly theory.

I hope you saw a doc. Lyme is no joke.

boomers are such retards, if they were made young again 90% of them would be incels and rotting here.

like seriously have a look at older pics of boomer cucks, they all had wives 2-3 point outside of their looks. common to see a 5 boomer with a wife who was 7

he'll slowly die in his own piss and shit of a heart attack or dementia or whatever. boomers shopping at walmart pretending to be better than people who shop at walmart aren't known for having a good relationship with their children

Yes, these are very stressful times for normalfags. They are beginning to act unpredictably.
Normies are becoming more and more annoying and ape like day by day