Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Bookwhore, incel and chad

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Made up story, based on black pill, and inspired by my best right swipe on tinder so far (5000+ swipes, 36 right)

Looks cute and cultured, but 99+% possibility of being chad's ordinary whore, disguised as special

Act 1. Bookwhore and incel

BOOKWHORE: Have you read this book?
INCEL: No
BOOKWHORE: Then we have nothing to talk about. [you ugly, get out of my sight]

Act 2. Bookwhore and chad

CHAD: No
BOOKWHORE: Oh, you should read it, it's a good book. Now tell me about yourself . [i want to suck your dick]

Last edited:
Act 3. Incel curb stomps bookwhore

you swiped right 36/5000??

J
F
L

you swiped right 36/5000??

J
F
L

Why not? Need C&C waifu, cute and cultured. So swapping ugly females, and pretty but noncultured females left
Act 3. Incel curb stomps bookwhore
Or incel has read that book, and is awarded with big great horor of being friendzoned. (Wanted to write "honor", but wrote "hor[r]or accidentally. And thats what friendzone is really - horror)

High IQ as usual. May Allah give you a Loli wife inshallah

Act 1 is implausible. Bookwhore would never speak to incel.

is it me or did anyone else notice that bookworms and "smart" nerdy foids are always the biggest whores in existence?.

They always play it to be sophisticated and above sex and shit but then it only takes a smile from a good looking guy to turn them into succubus cum dumpster.

Posing as a "bookworm" in front of the crime bestsellers section, jfl.

She's not a loli, so you shoudn't give her any attention tbh.

Made up story, based on black pill, and inspired by my best right swipe on tinder so far (5000+ swipes, 36 right)
View attachment 118117

Looks cute and cultured, but 99+% possibility of being chad's ordinary whore, disguised as special

Act 1. Bookwhore and incel

INCEL: No
BOOKWHORE: Then we have nothing to talk about. [you ugly, get out of my sight]

Act 2. Bookwhore and chad

CHAD: No
BOOKWHORE: Oh, you should read it, it's a good book. Now tell me about yourself . [i want to suck your dick]
Lmao based post

Bookwhore would invite herself to his place with the pretext of reading the book with him. Lmao probably reads it to him after she swallows his nut.

Bookwhores play their innocent act until you turn around and she starts winking and smiling at Chad. Chad then takes her home and smashes as she yells Harry Potter magic in pleasure :feelskek::cryfeels:

Assuming that the bookwhore won't do a metoo on the incel for simply breathing near her.

She looks like a feminist, pass.

It's ogre when you're pickier than your average stacy

Foids read romantic shit, they are thinking in sex all the time.