Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Books

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★★
Do you guys like reading? I usually go to the library or order books to read at home or use pdfs. I enjoy books that are exclusively non fiction.
My Favorite book is probably Storm of Steel by Ernst Junger or "On war" by Carl Von Clausewitz. Other books I have are more generic history or political literature. please share recommendations.

Do you guys like reading? I usually go to the library or order books to read at home or use pdfs. I enjoy books that are exclusively non fiction.
My Favorite book is probably Storm of Steel by Ernst Junger or "On war" by Carl Von Clausewitz. Other books I have are more generic history or political literature. please share recommendations.
im starting theater of the avant garde 1890-1950

also im reading the preacher comics by garth ennis they're pretty good

I hate reading so damn much and will do my best to never read a book again in my life.

I hate reading so damn much and will do my best to never read a book again in my life.
i used to like reading a lot but it became too annoying and i realized its a cope.

i used to like reading a lot but it became too annoying and i realized its a cope.
Same. As a kid, I liked it, but after age 12 I hated it. My mother literally spends like 3 hours a day reading. I don't know how the fuck she can stand it, let alone actually enjoy it.

I have books...

Do you guys like reading?
I've never read a book in my life

This isn't something to brag about... But even in school when we had to read books, I was just looking up the summary online.

Maybe from ADHD or something, but I don't have the attention span to read books. I even tried reading books related to games, like Witcher and Mass Effect books. Still got bored of them.

You read books for entertainment and knowledge, right? Well, I do other things for better entertainment. And for knowledge, I can just search specifically for it without having to spend 6 hours reading a book.

People who read seem disingenous to me. Like they're try-hards who only read because it makes them feel 'smart'. Because that's 'what you are supposed to do' in order to 'be smart'.

What are your thoughts on reading?

IMG 4602