Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Books, e-books, articles, etc. about how to escape the inceldom

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Hello, brocels!
I'd like to ask the ones who like reading which books (e-books), articles, etc. would recommend about how to escape the inceldom?
I know only one book about it (" How to Escape the Inceldom: A QUICK GUIDE TO Deincelization "[UWSL] ) and another one (but it's a PUA kind and I know it's not working for everyone so I don't mentioned it here).[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Please, share the ones you like.[/UWSL]

You cant escape the inceldom you can only cope with it

So, in fact, it's not easy to find something else on this topic?

Mystery Method? The game? idk

You don't read a book and escape inceldom. Come on bro, don't be stupid. Use your head. You talk to girls and touch if they let you.

Besides somehow ascending, the only way to escape inceldom is death

Peaceful pill handbook and my twisted world are pretty good ones

The only book about escaping inceldom worth reading would be a plastic surgeon's textbook about male facial aesthetics and their corresponding surgeries.

Anything else is either outdated redpill PUA shit like "the game" that will just get you arrested in the year of our lord 2022. That or some "deradicalization" literature written by a liberal women who hasn't gone more then 1 week without sex in her life and thinks an incel is just any guy who disagrees with her politically.

Thank you for the answers, bros!