Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel booked my ticket to tokyo

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
fuck it, decided fuck bangkok, going tokyo instead, i have the money so yolo

its going to be epic boyos :D 6 foot 7 whitecel in tokyo faakkk

11 days there, this will be great

Congrats. I hope you will have a good time.

Getting laid is much harder in tokyo than in bangkok. But you should definitely try it

Congrats. I hope you will have a good time.

Getting laid is much harder in tokyo than in bangkok. But you should definitely try it
its alright. atleast there is a lot more fun to do for my weaboo ass except sex. in addition, i can always try a love hotel

> doesn't know their language

> incel

> one of the most unfriendly asian countries for whites

> too tall

> thinks japanease femoids will want him over an asian chad or another white chad

its alright. atleast there is a lot more fun to do for my weaboo ass except sex. in addition, i can always try a love hotel
Yeah Japan has lots of cool stuff for tourists

> incel

> too tall

> thinks japanease femoids will want him over an asian chad or another white chad

i dont care i always wanted to go there. worst case, it sucks, then what? i book a new trip next year to another place.

theres enough to do for tourists, im not going to get laid only u troll

I could never do that, feels too risky and naive for me or maybe I am too high inhib

Mirin inhib, I could never travel alone

I could never do that, feels too risky and naive for me or maybe I am too high inhib
Japan is a very peaceful country with a low crime rate

It is not like he visits the middle east

If you are a white tallcel you will definately be able to get some white worshipping noodlewhores. Good luck boyo.

its not that interesting to be honest but that was just my opinion have fun

its not that interesting to be honest but that was just my opinion have fun
dont worry im not expecting too much, but i want to see it with my own eyes anyway, if it sucks i just know i can do something else in coming years. if its nice then i know i can go back

Japan is a very peaceful country with a low crime rate

It is not like he visits the middle east

Not that, I just feel like It could be very easy to fail in japan for me

6'7 and white should get you a long way. Will you make any advances towards women?

At least you have money to travel around the world. Wish you best of luck. Go slay that jap whores in no time

Ill be there too in september to do some business. Maybe I will get my first hooker. Idk yet

i dont care i always wanted to go there. worst case, it sucks, then what? i book a new trip next year to another place.

theres enough to do for tourists, im not going to get laid only u troll

I've been. Take whatever hope you have with landing ANY femoid in that country and kill it. Even white chads struggle to move into the cultural barrier. Thailand is far far better.. why in gods name did you make this decision?

I've been. Take whatever hope you have with landing ANY femoid in that country and kill it. Even white chads struggle to move into the cultural barrier. Thailand is far far better.. why in gods name did you make this decision?
how is thailand better? it seems so crappy. well, i can still cancel my flights if ur advice is realyl that its so much better in thailand. i just thought theres a lot of interesting shit to do in japan . maybe got a bit carried away though

Also.. don't admit you are a weaboo. That shit is not 'cool' there like every which geek likes to imagine. It's not even as accepted as it is here, uk, or the states.
how is thailand better? it seems so crappy. well, i can still cancel my flights if ur advice is realyl that its so much better in thailand. i just thought theres a lot of interesting shit to do in japan . maybe got a bit carried away though
Because there, you can get any type of prostitute you can imagine for the price of a pack of smokes. I passed on the chance before, a long long time ago, because I'm stupid.

Also.. don't admit you are a weaboo. That shit is not 'cool' there like every which geek likes to imagine. It's not even as accepted as it is here, uk, or the states.

Because there, you can get any type of prostitute you can imagine for the price of a pack of smokes. I passed on the chance before, a long long time ago, because I'm stupid.
but i dont want prostitutes, i heard a friend who visiited bangkok and he said he wouldnt touch anything there with a stick. i dont care that much if i dont get laid on the travel i just want to explore interesting things. if i would want to get prostitues i better use all my money to buy hookers in amsterdam and wont have to spend a lot

but i dont want prostitutes, i heard a friend who visiited bangkok and he said he wouldnt touch anything there with a stick. i dont care that much if i dont get laid on the travel i just want to explore interesting things. if i would want to get prostitues i better use all my money to buy hookers in amsterdam and wont have to spend a lot

It's not just prostitutes.

In Japan, unless you have some icebreaker or you know somebody, every westerner gets treated the same way all incels do in our own countries. We are all treated as creepy and weird, like we should go away.

I can walk into a bar in Thailand with 100 bucks, buy the bar a bunch of rounds, every one loves me, I make a ton of new friends and experience their culture.

I walk into a bar in Japan and buy the bar a round, I'm lucky to get a toast from one guy that feels bad.. and none of the femoids will even make eye contact with you. It's very culturally taboo for them. Chad status minimum to break that taboo.

Im jealous. Have fun

It's not just prostitutes.

In Japan, unless you have some icebreaker or you know somebody, every westerner gets treated the same way all incels do in our own countries. We are all treated as creepy and weird, like we should go away.

I can walk into a bar in Thailand with 100 bucks, buy the bar a bunch of rounds, every one loves me, I make a ton of new friends and experience their culture.

I walk into a bar in Japan and buy the bar a round, I'm lucky to get a toast from one guy that feels bad.. and none of the femoids will even make eye contact with you. It's very culturally taboo for them. Chad status minimum to break that taboo.
lol damn that sucks. i actually visited china with my family when i was younger, ppl looked at us like freaking weirdos. one time i fell on the ground and nobody helped me... i thought japan would be nicer, when i see IRL streams on twitch or people i know that visited, they seem quite positive. but that would honestly suck dick and be a complete waste of money . maybe i should cancel and think it over a bit.

i appreciate the advice a lot though, i can only spend my money once

lol damn that sucks. i actually visited china with my family when i was younger, ppl looked at us like freaking weirdos. one time i fell on the ground and nobody helped me... i thought japan would be nicer, when i see IRL streams on twitch or people i know that visited, they seem quite positive. but that would honestly suck dick and be a complete waste of money . maybe i should cancel and think it over a bit.

i appreciate the advice a lot though, i can only spend my money once

Your friend was right about Thailand. Being 'afraid' to touch stuff... because to westerners, it's not what you're used to. If you are trying to explore life and spread your wings, at least do it in a place where there's room to actually stretch.

Sure, in thailand they have dirt floors in a lot of the bars. Maybe the food doesn't follow the same health standards... but if you're going to dive, dive deep. You can make a group of temporary "im buying the drinks" friends in Thailand that will give you a lifetime worth of memories.

In Japan, you'll be an incel sitting alone... and you won't know what the femoids even said before they start laughing at you.
We are gross people. And gross people just have more fun in gross places. Romanticizing Japan is a mistake boyos always make.

Last edited:

> incel

:yes::yes:

> too tall

make sure you do your research, I think you will have a good time without women

Your friend was right about Thailand. Being 'afraid' to touch stuff... because to westerners, it's not what you're used to. If you are trying to explore life and spread your wings, at least do it in a place where there's room to actually stretch.

Sure, in thailand they have dirt floors in a lot of the bars. Maybe the food doesn't follow the same health standards... but if you're going to dive, dive deep. You can make a group of temporary "im buying the drinks" friends in Thailand that will give you a lifetime worth of memories.

In Japan, you'll be an incel sitting alone... and you won't know what the femoids even said before they start laughing at you.
We are gross people. And gross people just have more fun in gross places. Romanticizing Japan is a mistake boyos always make.
thanks for the advice. i will cancel it for now and think it over for a week before booking something

thanks for the advice. i will cancel it for now and think it over for a week before booking something

Best of luck, kid. Everyone should have at least one abroad adventure.

Complete bullshit

spoken by an idiot basement dwelling coper

You're a child who can't make a coherent sentence... or read, if japan is the MOST unfriendly out of asian countries, it doesn't mean it's extremely unfriendly

I think that's a block + report

You're a child who can't make a coherent sentence... or read, if japan is the MOST unfriendly out of asian countries, it doesn't mean it's extremely unfriendly

I think that's a block + report

Don't let him get under your skin. That dude has been doing nothing but trolling for days. I don't see why they haven't banned him yet. Obvious fake.

Don't let him get under your skin. That dude has been doing nothing but trolling for days. I don't see why they haven't banned him yet. Obvious fake.

He is probably just mentally unstable

Why would you go to Tokyo to get laid. Literally no-one speaks English. You aren't picking up anyone if you can't communicate even basic sentences.

Could have gone to phillipines or thailand were virtually everyone can speak at least basic english, and most are somewhat fluent.

6'7? Lmao. You'll get constant stares and "uuah sugoi giant gaijin"s. You're basically over a foot taller than the average jap foid and I can't imagine that'll be attractive to them.

*IM RECONSIDERING IT ALREADY, MIGHT HAVE TO BOOK THAILAND INSTEAD, thanks for the great comments though guys good points i enver realized before

Why would you go to Tokyo to get laid. Literally no-one speaks English. You aren't picking up anyone if you can't communicate even basic sentences.

Could have gone to phillipines or thailand were virtually everyone can speak at least basic english, and most are somewhat fluent.
6'7? Lmao. You'll get constant stares and "uuah sugoi giant gaijin"s. You're basically over a foot taller than the average jap foid and I can't imagine that'll be attractive to them.
Hate to break it to you, but Japanese girls are well known for being frigid. The place is full of lonely men. There's a reason otaku culture is what it is.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017...men-are-settling-virtual-reality-wives-future
https://kotaku.com/the-folks-who-protest-valentines-day-in-japan-1822953576

Good luck anyways.
"thanks for the advice. i will cancel it for now and think it over for a week before booking something"

"thanks for the advice. i will cancel it for now and think it over for a week before booking something"
Good choice. Looked it up and the average female height in Japan is 5'2". You're almost 2 feet taller than them, so literally a giant.

fuck it, decided fuck bangkok, going tokyo instead, i have the money so yolo

its going to be epic boyos :D 6 foot 7 whitecel in tokyo faakkk

11 days there, this will be great

Make sure you check out Kyoto bruh. Place is beautiful as fuck.

Good choice. Looked it up and the average female height in Japan is 5'2". You're almost 2 feet taller than them, so literally a giant.
He will have a lot more options in Thailand

Japanese girls cannot even speak English

Take lots of pictures!

(not of any tourist shit; take photos of the whore that slobbers on your ding-a-ling)

gg wp

You can buy citizenship in Thailand for about 10 grand or something. Incels should relocate en masse.

Good decision OP

Don't listen to doom and gloom guys here. JBW game is legit. Even though thailand/PH would be easier to get laid.

Still enjoy it fam.