Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boogie2988 wife divorced him for Tyrone.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/flrTXx4l7og[/video]

[attachment=88]

Attachments

• qce5GhW.jpg
    qce5GhW.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 927
Fuck. I heard she was planning to leave him. Boogie isn't long for the world. I feel so bad for that geezer even if he is a bit of a cuck. He's so harmless.

KilluminoidBR said:
Who is this guy btw??

Subhuman beta cuck YouTube that thought he could keep his wife. He also weighs like 600 pounds.

alienfranco said:
I pity you Jankinoff, you turned into a weird person after Beaver and got married to a Black.

You used to be so cool.

That's not me, I've never even been on pua hate.

Tyrone < Fatcel, nothing too surprising.

alienfranco said:
Another LOOKISM.NET poster

This is what happens when an old friend hangs out on PSL forums for too long.
I haven't been on lookism either, I started in r/incels and then came here after it got shut down.

alienfranco said:
Another LOOKISM.NET poster

This is what happens when an old friend hangs out on PSL forums for too long.
Can confirm. Being on PSL at first, I criticized people for being mentally unstable. Being on PSL after a while and posting, I have now become part of the mentally unstable.

Someone get the Zyklon.

Everyone knew she was only with him because of his youtube money. The blackpill always reveals the truth in the end. I wish it didn't but it always fucking does. Let this be a lesson to all the people here think we are full of shit.

obese faggot. never get married

Give me a tl;dr is this for real?

I wouldn't be surprised if she cannot wait for him.to die natirally

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Give me a tl;dr is this for real?

I wouldn't be surprised if she cannot wait for him.to die natirally

Not really, he updated later saying he was just being paranoid iirc.

commander_zoidberg said:
Fuck. I heard she was planning to leave him. Boogie isn't long for the world. I feel so bad for that geezer even if he is a bit of a cuck. He's so harmless.

Harmless?   Did you not follow his pathetic cuck act with Anita Sarkeesian? 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qEwRZ0PziA[/video]

LOL!
https://www.reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/

First off, lets end some of these stupid rumors. My wife has never cheated on me. No, not with the black guy in that photo (who is 100% homosexual btw. I'm close friends with his boyfriend for fucks sakes).

Although this is false and the black guy is gay, I don't blame any women leaving this lard ass for anyone.

Tuttle said:
Harmless?   Did you not follow his pathetic cuck act with Anita Sarkeesian? 

He basically contradicted her whole argument that "only women face harassment online" live on stage, by recounting the harassment and even the assassination attempt on his friend at an SJW event surrounded by other SJW's. It was basically a "thug life" moment. After he was almost sick with worry for a week beforehand because he was going to be on stage with a fascist jew tyrant like Anita in the first place.

Boogie is a bit of a cuck yes. He tries not to take any position because he doesn't want to create conflict because he's a traumatised emotionally damaged cripple who was horrendously abused by his mother. Its a big ask for anyone to stand up to Anita because her and the feminist SJW mafia will fuck your life up. That Boogie was prepared to say that shows he has at least some character and decency.

commander_zoidberg said:
He basically contradicted her whole argument that "only women face harassment online" live on stage, by recounting the harassment and even the assassination attempt on his friend at an SJW event surrounded by other SJW's. It was basically a "thug life" moment. After he was almost sick with worry for a week beforehand because he was going to be on stage with a fascist jew tyrant like Anita in the first place.

Boogie is a bit of a cuck yes. He tries not to take any position because he doesn't want to create conflict because he's a traumatised emotionally damaged cripple who was horrendously abused by his mother. Its a big ask for anyone to stand up to Anita because her and the feminist SJW mafia will fuck your life up. That Boogie was prepared to say that shows he has at least some character and decency.

I can see your point but I sure didn't take it that way.  He was just trying to join in and be part of the victim crowd is how I understood it.  Anita's reaction certainly speaks to your view of it, though.

Tuttle said:
I can see your point but I sure didn't take it that way.  He was just trying to join in and be part of the victim crowd is how I understood it.  Anita's reaction certainly speaks to your view of it, though.

You know she was angry at him afterwards. She laid into him and accused him of "conspiracy" and "subversion" and deliberately saying that when he did to prevent her rebuttal with her reductionist subjective post modernist philosophical tripe. His playing victim is part of his defence mechanism from being such an emotional cripple. It annoys me too. It is how it is though. I think Anita's reaction backfired on her and embittered people against her who wouldn't normally care. This in a weekend when she went mad and claimed some fat English cuck sitting in her audience was "assault".

IceCutter said:
Never knew how the fuck this guy got married, to her no less

just like Sniperwolfs bf, another guy that found a cheat code to beating incel

money and status

That fat tub of shit probably can't even his dick hard

This guy is probably going to die of a heart attack soon and his wife will be giving Tyrone a celebration blowjob in the funeral home toilet.

IceCutter said:
I really don't believe Boogies money or famous is enough to attract a sane female
alot of guys don't even really believe in status or money anymore, many even on this website

I believe he really did luck out with a mentally ill/different unicorn girl, sorry but NAWALT really is true

Sniperwolf bf doesn't even have money or status so he is even better example

I don't believe in NAWALT.

His beta bux was not enough. The blackpill always wins

You act weak, you WILL get used, especially more than ever with sociatal law that provides women all the tool they need
Jfl at women who say theyre good ar finding incelsnirl, yeah no, theyre good at finding simps ehos going to provide for them and accuse every socisl pariah to the pit.

boogie was a beta cuck provider i bet she never even had sex with him because looks like a disgusting ball of lard.
boogie is the type of cuck to post on Inceltears so good she left him

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
boogie was a beta cuck provider i bet she never even had sex with him because looks like a disgusting ball of lard.
boogie is the type of cuck to post on Inceltears so good she left him

This is life fuel if anything. Nothing better than seeing someone reaction when force fed a black pill

Unfortunately, denialism and bargaining akways take prescedent and they will blame themselves. Hopefully its enough to get them the rope

KilluminoidBR said:
Who is this guy btw??

r u even incel?

just scrolled through her twitter. the way she talks about him is a clear indicator of how she actually feels. she "jokingly" uses disparaging comments about him and his friends, about how creepy and nerdy they look. on the surface it's nbd, but when women love someone, they flaunt how in love they are and how cute they look together. when women don't care about the guy they're with, they "jokingly" put them down all the time and conveniently never brag about their relationship.

Hopefully this proves the bbc theory.

I KNEW IT! I alsways knew that this going to happen to him. That dumb cuck deserved it.

It goes to show you that women can't simply pledge loyalty to anyone.

Nothing new here, kids.

There is nothing more humiliating for any white man than to be cucked by a black.

This is fucking hilarious! Who honestly, for a second, did not see this coming? The BBC has no mercy for numales.

>Diet made me asshole
>I was always asshole (literally most harmless and kind person ever)
>We have decided
Poor thing, he got gasslighted and cucked. He lives in the Bluepil.

Boogie2988 seems like a pretty nice guy. It's weird that he spent so much time "losing weight" and it doesn't look like he lost a single pound. Like if he was losing weight you'd have thought he'd have gotten thinner.

Another nice guy cucked by a stupid whore? Who would have guessed lol.

Even with all that youtube money and status the best he could get is a 3/10 that cucked him. Tragic.

Why doesn't he show how much weight he lost? How stupid and bluepilled you have to be to getting married at 500lbs and not knowing the woman is just waiting for you to die to inherit all of your money? He's a nice guy and all, but he's too damn sheltered and stupid, have no idea how the world works.

Otan said:
JFL at that body language. 

How can ANYONE be this.fucking bluepilled. 

Yeah his """wife"""''

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
JFL at that body language. 

How can ANYONE be this.fucking bluepilled. 

Yeah his """wife"""''

Yea, that sure as shit isn't the body language of "just friends".

not sure if its for Tyrone but man the Divorce for him will be rough (she will get half of his shit right) Im not sure if he will still live by the end of next years since he is in serious mental mess right now.