Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Boogie2988 fucked 110lbs girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I think it is time to Americamaxxx, only in America would an obese man get to eat cherries out of woman's pussy. They don't call it the land of opportunity for nothing. On that note, a 5'5 manlet neighbour of mine had a baby with an American woman though he got kicked out for overstaying his visa.

Last edited:
I think it is time to Americamaxxx, only in America would an obese man get to eat cherries out of woman's pussy.

He is famemaxxed. If you win that lottery you're also gonna have a couple of (insane) foids bend over for you.
I mean german youtube got these two 3/10s smashing foids like no ones business only because they were no inhib and got lucky with the youtube algorithm.

<-- This guy is over 200kg (440lbs) btw

He is famemaxxed. If you win that lottery you're also gonna have a couple of (insane) foids bend over for you.
I mean german youtube got these two 3/10s smashing foids like no ones business only because they were no inhib and got lucky with the youtube algorithm.

And both drive. I remember that Tanzverbot was even mad about not being able to drive. The driver licence pill is real. Later on, he also bragged about that he now has a driver licence and a Mercedes.

And both drive. I remember that Tanzverbot was even mad about not being able to drive. The driver licence pill is real. Later on, he also bragged about that he now has a driver licence and a Mercedes.

The driver licence pill is a meme. I drive my dads richfag BMW sometimes and foids still look at me in disgust. I look as good as Tanzverbot btw but harder babyface and I can't grow a beard because of slav genetics.

He got laid dozend of years ago, back in the 80's.
Yet he's now an incel now
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

The driver licence pill is a meme.

Cope.

I drive my dads richfag BMW sometimes and foids still look at me in disgust.

It is a meme to you because you can already drive. And as I have already stated, it has nothing to do with the ability to seduce a female with it.

I look as good as Tanzverbot btw but harder babyface and I can't grow a beard because of slav genetics.

The beard pill is also brutal.

Statusmaxxing is legit, holy shit.

Nvm, this was apparently before he was famous. What the fuck...

110b foids don't count

It is a meme to you because you can already drive. And as I have already stated, it has nothing to do with the ability to seduce a female with it.
Whats stopping you? Social anxiety or money?

The beard pill is also brutal.
No shit. The little stubbles that I can grow I have to shave daily or I start to look like a serious creep.

Whats stopping you? Social anxiety or money?

I find it quite interesting that nobody think about that you can have trouble with driving itself. But only people who aleady have a driver licence are thinking like that because it has become something normal to them.
Money is also another issue since it costs more that 2000 Euro but i do have the money though. To be honest, driver licence are a huge scam here in Germany.

No shit. The little stubbles that I can grow I have to shave daily or I start to look like a serious creep.

The beard pill is also brutal since it really destroys an aspect of manliness itself.

This story was in 2005 before his youtube fame

I find it quite interesting that nobody think about that you can have trouble with driving itself. But only people who aleady have a driver licence are thinking like that because it has become something normal to them.
Because its a really out there reason but I'm not gonna shame since I can't even imagine it.

Money is also another issue since it costs more that 2000 Euro but i do have the money though. To be honest, driver licence are a huge scam here in Germany.

Pretty much. I can't even imagine having to cagie wagie all of that if Parents don't pay for it.

The beard pill is also brutal since it really destroys an aspect of manliness itself.

I have a beard, once IT members saw it and made fun of my beard and face, yet they say looks isn't our problem.
Beardy

Last edited:
Last edited:
He's statusmaxxed and kinda moneymaxxed

he looks so weird now that he lost weight

My family lives in US and I always liked to imagine how my life would be different if I was born there instead of slavic shithole.
Also the family that lives in US is not only richer than my parents but also genetically superior and more responsible, they actually eat their meals together, encourage their children to have healthy diet and play sports and spend time together, I was so surprised when I visited them it was just beyond my comprehension how a family could be this perfect, like straight out of an american sitcom. I was jelous as fuck and wished I could switch places with their children...

brendiocels on suicidewatch

I think it is time to Americamaxxx, only in America would an obese man get to eat cherries out of woman's pussy. They don't call it the land of opportunity for nothing. On that note, a 5'5 manlet neighbour of mine had a baby with an American woman though he got kicked out for overstaying his visa.

Yeah, IDK how boogie managed to swing that, but if you come to burgerland expecting to ascend you will be disappointed. Probably either famemaxxing, or maybe he's got chad genes and the fat is the only thing wrong with him.

Surprised he didn't crush her