Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BOO! BOO! BOO! BOO! SSSSSSSSHIET!

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★

The least aggressive nigger

interesting how some whites think they are funny okay people but many whites sure dont want to live near them

Nigs being nigs, what else is new?

interesting how some whites think they are funny okay people but many whites sure dont want to live near them
It's cause richfag liberals like to virtue-signal.

The least aggressive nigger
U probably fantasized before about killing someone maybe a bully at school or something right? Why do u think ur brain is telling u to kill this person? If someone tried to bully you in nature you would kill them and move on but today u will be put in jail and ur brainwashed into thinking violence is bad.

U probably fantasized before about killing someone maybe a bully at school or something right? Why do u think ur brain is telling u to kill this person? If someone tried to bully you in nature you would kill them and move on but today u will be put in jail and ur brainwashed into thinking violence is bad.
How are random acts of violence good? We should try to be civilised, not savage animals doing random violence

I'd get jumped by these guys since in their eyes I'd be a "Tom Dubois" and I'd be an easy target

Bring back human zoo exhibits