Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Bone Smashing - Any experiences?

Yeah imagine punching yourself in the face in the hope of receiving love one day while chad just exists, we truly are pathetic but i will try it since i have nothing to lose

Yes just like gymmaxxing

yeah i thought it grew my browridge and zygos, but it was probably just temporary swelling

I'm usually slow to claim that I'll never resort to something, but this I can state confidently: I won't ever hit myself on the face with a hammer to try to please women better.

imagine being suck a cuck, punch yourself for a foid..

what no pussy does to a mf

autismmaxxing

Yeah imagine punching yourself in the face in the hope of receiving love one day while chad just exists, we truly are pathetic but i will try it since i have nothing to lose
meanwhile the hardest looksmaxxing women on the same level as these bonesmashers must do is maintain a decent weight and learn how to use makeup :feelskek: i just can’t believe men have to beat up our own faces in hope some low tier becky will betabuxx us if lucky