Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Bone length & environment

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Figured I'd make a separate thread instead of reply for this - https://incels.is/threads/is-water-really-full-of-estrogen.471178/

First of all I'm no biologist or chemist or whatever so I'm gonna butcher this explanation but we'll give this a shot with some google help.

Estrogen plays an important role in the growth and maturation of bone as well as in the regulation of bone turnover in adult bone. During bone growth estrogen is needed for proper closure of epiphyseal growth plates both in females and in males.

The above basically means the bones stop growing & form joints to fit with each other, finalised clay product aka size.

Androgens and estrogens (male and female hormones) have similar biphasic effects (small dose gives one effect but too much does opposite like a little adrenalin will stop bleeding but too much will create a waterfall) on endochondral bone formation (the blueprints for how long your bones will grow before a final length is set). Androgens stimulate bone formation and growth early in puberty, and epiphyseal closure later in puberty, with androgen effects on growth plate closure mediated by aromatization to estrogens and binding to ERα.

So ok let's simplify this, obviously genetics of your forebears determine things about you & it's a diceroll if you inherit a gene that is active, latent or skipped.

Well the male hormone dictates within' limits based on your dna, nutrition & sleep or stress levels how tall you'll effectively be but well there's other factors like how early or late your puberty or growth spurt kicks in. So essentially the longer your growth spurt is happening with a delay to the opposite hormone putting a stop to it then the more time there is for growth. I believe Human growth hormone is effectively steroids for your growth spurt achieving record acceleration, sorta like plant fertilizer.

Well anyway the female hormone that will put an end to it needs fuel to activate, the fuel being the male hormone so the more male hormone there is present at once then the quicker aromatization will occur & your bones will be set in their length.

All the microplastic hormone inhibitors or disruptors combined with the excess estrogen in the water from women taking birth control & pissing out these supercharged hormones leads me to think puberty is happening earlier than it should & kids are getting taller than ever but overly feminized if male but masculine if female; I don't mean visually but mentally.

An excess of one hormone switches it to the other, too much estrogen in women is turning into testosterone & they're being more aggressive while guys are becoming faggy & lacking in self control. Thing is you can have a neurotic bitchy mindset but still be strong as those blokes pretending to be women even with years on hormone replacement therapy can beat the fuck out of the women in strength & speed.

A big built woman that seems unnaturally masculine likely had something get fucked up biologically, so is an aberration with hormones out of balance for the gender she was meant to be, kind of like a hermaphrodite but without the extra sexual organs.

Some of this probably seems counterintuitive & I can't really explain how that shit works tbf.

Feel free to chime in if smart or dnr if tiktok attention span.

**Bit of an addendum, I believe this is why you see many tall guys that keep their hair or are gay, they're actually effeminate with low T so their hair is less likely to fall out & well if ppl perceive height as a measure of fighting prowess which is not entirely right then taller guys likely didn't HAVE to fight much & avoided battles by being thought of as tough like a bear posturing up standing tall & growling.

Short guys get fucked with a lot so likely pick up some techniques over time or go to self defense classes but of course extra reach is good to have yet if you know what you're doing you can still beat a bigger opponent, being a framelet is death sentence though.

I believe there are more bottoms in the gay community than tops due to the low T thus are more minded towards taking than giving.

I reckon short gays are more likely a decision based on knowing you won't get a woman so choose something over nothing, while tall is more wanting it to begin with.

Tall queers get lots of attention from women yet would decide to be gay, seems an odd decision.

Last edited:
Based and high IQ post.