Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bollywood producers are Weinsteinmaxxing white pussy

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Even since I was a child, I would be confused at the amount of white backup and background dancers in Bollywood movies. You'd literally have two Indian actors dancing in the foreground surrounded by 20-40 blonde women.

It's only after being blackpilled that I realised that Bollywood producers, directors, and actors are flying these women to India so they can castingcouchmaxx them.

Imagine being one of like three high status men on a movie set, and being surrounded by tall blonde women, not to mention all the women who auditioned but were rejected.

It's a ticket to pussytown. And there's no MeToo movement in India. Plus, it's racist for a white woman to attack Chadpreets.

I gotta get a job in Bollywood.

You won't get picked and it's not a ticket to pussytown. Those guys who were on the movie set probably didn't get anything.

You won't get picked and it's not a ticket to pussytown. Those guys who were on the movie set probably didn't get anything.
The cameramen and gophers don't get anything. You're coping if you don't think directors and producers don't get anything due to money and status. Indian directors will even go official with white women on instagram, etc, a Becky even became a minor Bollywood star after being the gf of a powerful director.

The cameramen and gophers don't get anything. You're coping if you don't think directors and producers don't get anything due to money and status. Indian directors will even go official with white women on instagram, etc, a Becky even became a minor Bollywood star after being the gf of a powerful director.
Having money and fame will obviously help you. I'm just saying that if you were in your situation, if you went there nothing would change. Surely the other girls would stay with the others.

Having money and fame will obviously help you. I'm just saying that if you were in your situation, if you went there nothing would change. Surely the other girls would stay with the others.
I have certain relatives. We'll see.

40? More like 2 average roasties you coper

who cares about curryland tales

Even since I was a child, I would be confused at the amount of white backup and background dancers in Bollywood movies. You'd literally have two Indian actors dancing in the foreground surrounded by 20-40 blonde women.

It's only after being blackpilled that I realised that Bollywood producers, directors, and actors are flying these women to India so they can castingcouchmaxx them.

Imagine being one of like three high status men on a movie set, and being surrounded by tall blonde women, not to mention all the women who auditioned but were rejected.

It's a ticket to pussytown. And there's no MeToo movement in India. Plus, it's racist for a white woman to attack Chadpreets.

I gotta get a job in Bollywood.
They are mostly cheap hookers from Eastern Europe. Oh and unless you are some big shot producer or some shit you ain't getting shit.

A minor correction "Ever since."

They are mostly cheap hookers from Eastern Europe. Oh and unless you are some big shot producer or some shit you ain't getting shit.
That explains their beautiful cheekbones, I was surprised by how horsefaced white women were in Australia

the site is slow af on mobile. it lags ot hngs it freezes.
Yup, pretty much. Even worse when you're quoting somebody and the site breaks the quote block. Now their message is mixed with yours and they don't get a notification.