Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Bollywood foids talking about whats the best smelling perfume on a guy

Bollywood celebs smell good because of all the drugs in their breath :feelskek: :feelskek:

as a curry, fuck these subhuman currys that show attitude to us fellow currys thinking having little foreign genes means they are fully white chads :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

as a curry, fuck these subhuman currys that show attitude to us fellow currys thinking having little foreign genes means they are fully white chads :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

They have no foreign genes except for the mixed race ones like kartina and dino morea for example

Last edited:
Bollywood celebs are all Dawood Ibrahim's literal servants. Where as tollywood is under kamma's control and kollywood is under DMK control. That's why we make shit movies today

They have no foreign genes except for the mixed race ones like kartina and dion morea for example
are you indian? don't north indians have iranian genes ? i think all the fuckable hot indians other than the nigger-like ones (my state) are blessed and saved by foreign genes

Bollywood celebs are all Dawood Ibrahim's literal servants. Where as tollywood is under kamma's control and kollywood is under DMK control. That's why we make shit movies today
yeah brain dead propaganda shit and they still think its equal to russian philosphers and think its equal to all time world cinema classics :feelskek:

Race traitors need to be nailed onto crosses on public

anyone being loyal to curry race is humanity traitor and should be burnt alive. british and sands should have breeded more in india and should have diluted pure ugly south indian like people in my place. i cry everyday about imperial japan not being able to improve us.

yeah brain dead propaganda shit and they still think its equal to russian philosphers and think its equal to all time world cinema classics :feelskek:
That DMK Annapoorani movie was so shit. How the fuck are you tamils tolerating them? Same with BJP what the fuck was Kerala Story movie, the acting and dialogues were so bad

are you indian? don't north indians have iranian genes ? i think all the fuckable hot indians other than the nigger-like ones (my state) are blessed and saved by foreign genes

I don't know about that one. The indian government won't allow DNA tests to find out so we will find it hard to know.

I don't know about that one. The indian government won't allow DNA tests to find out so we will find it hard to know.
yea they are the most evil and insecure assholes. they fake shit like "ancient greece visited india to learn everything" :feelskek: :feelspuke:

are you indian? don't north indians have iranian genes ?
No migration happened everywhere. Europeans have Anatolian Farmer DNA that doesn't make them Anatolian.

Using perfume doesn't vaporise the Sweaty Curry smell of Pajeets. :feelskek: Where is the ancient technology they have to cover in poo

That DMK Annapoorani movie was so shit. How the fuck are you tamils tolerating them? Same with BJP what the fuck was Kerala Story movie, the acting and dialogues were so bad

yea they are the most evil and insecure assholes. they fake shit like "ancient greece visited india to learn everything" :feelskek: :feelspuke:

No migration happened everywhere. Europeans have Anatolian Farmer DNA that doesn't make them Anatolian.

Can you guy talk about the title of the thread and stop talking about things unrelated

anyone being loyal to curry race is humanity traitor and should be burnt alive. british and sands should have breeded more in india and should have diluted pure ugly south indian like people in my place. i cry everyday about imperial japan not being able to improve us.
What are talking bro? All the woman here love your kollywood stars like Vishal, Ajhit, Arvind Swami etc

I've never met shahrukh khan so I don't really know.

Foreign man detected opinion rejected. What are his qualifications to speak on this just a random youtuber.
You probably believe in Out Of India Theory right.

You probably believe in Out Of India Theory right.
Not exactly like how Saghis frame it. But when Saraswathi River dried up and Indus Valley Civilization ended, some moved to into India and some must have moved out of India.

The Indus Valley Civilization had trade relations with various other civilizations then.

Not exactly like how Saghis frame it. But when Saraswathi River dried up and Indus Valley Civilization ended, some moved to into India and some must have moved out of India.

The Indus Valley Civilization had trade relations with various other civilizations then.
Yes some Indus Valley People must have moved out of India with the River dried out.
DNA and linguistic evidence disprove this retarded claim

curry tastes good, but stinks up my entire fucking house :feelspuke:

I didn't read the entirety but it looks like it didn't contradict with my view. What the contradiction?
You just said people went out of India and now you are saying it didn't happen. The video I posted tells correctly about Indian genetics. You posted some bullshit pseudoscientific shit.

You just said people went out of India and now you are saying it didn't happen.
Where did the gypsies originate from then? I said a small minority of IVC must have moved to Iran and Central Asia when the rivers dried out there.
The video I posted tells correctly about Indian genetics. You posted some bullshit pseudoscientific shit.
Put up videos of proper academics who accomplished something, not some random people. I posted video of Sandeep Sanayal, a member of the Economic Advisory Council who lifted 250 million people out of poverty that too during covid.

Is there any perfume that makes your face better?

Where did the gypsies originate from then? I said a small minority of IVC must have moved to Iran and Central Asia when the rivers dried out there.
Gypsies moved out of India in middle ages what are you on
Put up videos of proper academics who accomplished something, not some random people. I posted video of Sandeep Sanayal, a member of the Economic Advisory Council who lifted 250 million people out of poverty that too during covid.
It's his job if you think he is misrepresenting history sue his company.
Yeah I would believe a economist on genetics while there is literal linguistic and genetic evidence

Gypsies moved out of India in middle ages what are you on
You implied no one moved out India.
It's his job if you think he is misrepresenting history sue his company.
Yeah I would believe a economist on genetics while there is literal linguistic and genetic evidence
I mean the Aryan Invasion Theory (which is undeniably false) was put out by pommy christian missionaries and all the commies here believe in it.

I trust him. He is the one to expose the crimes of white washed Ashoka "The Great".

I agree

Stupid retard it happened Aryan invaded everyone not just Indians. They did the same in Europe.
One proof of destruction please? There was only a mass migration of Iranians from IVC to India.

Ashoka was portrayed as a peaceful Buddhist King in our textbooks, when he did this

You don't have a single proof of Invation. At that time Asian civilizations were more powerful than Europeans. India had discovered and used iron for weaponry before Europe. Mauryan empire even was able to drive out Greeks.

I have tried Dunhill and it smells pretty good tbh. Never layered it with anything

You don't have a single proof of Invation. At that time Asian civilizations were more powerful than Europeans. India had discovered and used iron for weaponry before Europe. Mauryan empire even was able to drive out Greeks.
Retard the evidence in your genetics and languages spoken in India. What does your peanut sized brain doesn't understand.

Retard the evidence in your genetics and languages spoken in India. What does your peanut sized brain doesn't understand.
Yes, Indians look similar to Iranians and most Indian languages originated from Sanskrit which is similar to Persian. We both agree. Are you saying that Iranians are Aryans? Then we both agree

Yes, Indians look similar to Iranians and most Indian languages originated from Sanskrit which is similar to Persian. We both agree. Are you saying that Iranians are Aryans? Then we both agree
You really are stupid watch the video I posted. That's what I believe