Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bojack horseman

• Thread starter blackoutblackin
  • Start date
blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Sugar Cookie Monster
★★★★★
I finished binge watching this show on Wednesday and all I can say is that aside from all the sex having and alcohol and drug abuse, I could really relate to bojack himself on a personal level. That is all. Please comment your thoughts.

blackoutblackin

Aside from all the sex he’s having while you rot alone

it's a cringe show that normies use to fake act depressed online

I did relate to the alcohol abuse.

It’s good, I like to rewatch it to see all the background gags they have going on.

It was enjoyable

I finished binge watching this show on Wednesday and all I can say is that aside from all the sex having and alcohol and drug abuse, I could really relate to bojack himself on a personal level. That is all. Please comment your thoughts.
That horse deserved to be a virgin. In order to fix the universe timeline code that has to be the answer. Otherwise I’m turning this stallion into a guilding. Fucking had enough of organics being retarded and not following the cosmic code. I’ll fucking enforce this. The dynasty of erenyeager BEGINS NOW

That horse deserved to be a virgin. In order to fix the universe timeline code that has to be the answer. Otherwise I’m turning this stallion into a guilding. Fucking had enough of organics being retarded and not following the cosmic code. I’ll fucking enforce this. The dynasty of erenyeager BEGINS NOW
Ice bear turned this stallion into a guilding.

I relate to his childhood

Last edited:
Are you the horse from horsin' around?

Ice bear is ice bear and you are incorrect organism stop sucking horse cock and think like ice bear
If you’re really ice bear, change your username to ice bear.

Redditor moment
Fake ass ice bear moment. And before you say anything, I’m not bojack horseman. I’m just a fan of horsin around.

good show but retarded pussy libtard bitch ending, should have ended with bojack dying nglngl

good show but retarded pussy libtard bitch ending, should have ended with bojack dying nglngl
this may be a retarded take cuz i watch the show 2 years ago

normal words but a horse guy!

also Vance Waggoner was based af