Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bois, I come with fresh LifeFuel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
Alright, recently I've been very busy with school and have been having trouble with sleeping. I always thought that ASMR was really cringy, but as I looked into it I found many different types of girlfriend roleplay ASMR and I've gotta say lads. It's quite incredible.

For example this one right here is literal gold I find that you can find amazing ones on Youtube. And the best part is that you can find a girl that perfectly suits your tastes and preferences. They have Yanderes, Tsunderes, Kuuderes and everything in between.

I just thought I should share this amazing discovery, or perhpas everyone knows about it and I'm just late to the party.

It sounds legit but make sure to have your ad blocker on and never comment or give a like because comments and likes boost algorithm so you wouldn't want her to get more money because of your loneliness.

It sounds legit but make sure to have your ad blocker on and never comment or give a like because comments and likes boost algorithm so you wouldn't want her to get more money because of your loneliness.
I listen on my phone (no adblocker) and I never get ads, but it would be wise to read the comments just to see if there are midrolls just in case.

nigga wtf is this

Alright, recently I've been very busy with school and have been having trouble with sleeping. I always thought that ASMR was really cringy, but as I looked into it I found many different types of girlfriend roleplay ASMR and I've gotta say lads. It's quite incredible.

For example this one right here is literal gold I find that you can find amazing ones on Youtube. And the best part is that you can find a girl that perfectly suits your tastes and preferences. They have Yanderes, Tsunderes, Kuuderes and everything in between.

I just thought I should share this amazing discovery, or perhpas everyone knows about it and I'm just late to the party.
200 5

nigga wtf is this
Tbh

:soy::bluepill:

>hear a blood pooper's voice
Day ruined

this is indeed the effect that no pussy has on a nigga

They have Yanderes, Tsunderes, Kuuderes and everything in between.

There will come a time when you realize listening to ASMR or fawning over VTuber's is just another form of simping.

Last edited:
ASMR is gay shit

I thought it was a White foid at first but if you look at Twitter it's a Philippines foid. Immersion ruined...

>anime profile picture
Checks out.

OP is a woman advertising her AMSR bullshit here. Ban that bitch!

i'm a weeb, but this shit just makes me cringe. regular hentai is a better cope.

I been asmrmaxxing since 2013, only good ones are tirar a deguello, dr t, and jim asmr

Not my type of cope

Vtubers and ASMR is simping.

Try japanese ones english are so cringy and makes me blow my brains out feels way to forced.

Fucking retarded weebs.

FAPFUEL
dreams of peaches has best voice

Last edited:
OP is a woman advertising her AMSR bullshit here. Ban that bitch!
Let's dislike spam and mass report all of her videos then