Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News boglin is clear example that inceldom is getting worse

More and more will become incels. Hypergamy is increasing in an exponential relationship.

the smartphone replaced the man.

fuck you steve jobs.

I feel a saint on the horizon

this fucker had a gf im pretty sure, not an incel, attention seeking low t retard most likely

it's fucking over if he can't get matches, holy shit

Hey, it's mister "I haven't had sex for 6 months". Don't be fooled, boyos.

I'm kind of relieved tbh.

He doesn't have to be a complete incel for this to tell us something. This guy has great bone structure and deep voice plus white. How is this possible? He should be getting loads of options.

Honestly if he's struggling it takes some of the pressure off us. Sometimes i blame myself or think that if i just fix one more thing i'll be good enough. But when you see a guy like this struggling you realize that at the core the system really IS broken and it's not your fault.

Crazy if it's getting this bad.

I can't tell if this guy is being serious or not. I was convinced he was until his laugh at 3:52 about logging his incel story now i'm not sure. However all things being considered his story seems belieavable. If he said he was a kissless virgin or some shit then it would be obvious he was trolling. However he did say he had sex last one year ago which seems believable. However if this guy is being real and is struggling then we are all fucked.

The only other reason i can see for him struggling is he has really high standards and only goes after 7+ girls.

I can't tell if this guy is being serious or not. I was convinced he was until his laugh at 3:52 about logging his incel story now i'm not sure. However all things being considered his story seems belieavable. If he said he was a kissless virgin or some shit then it would be obvious he was trolling. However he did say he had sex last one year ago which seems believable. However if this guy is being real and is struggling then we are all fucked.

The only other reason i can see for him struggling is he has really high standards and only goes after 7+ girls.

this has to be satire, hes white and goodlooking. probs a fakecel

6' white good looking deep voice and getting nowhere. That's crazy. But we're seeing more and more guys like this. Think about tellem t for example. We all thought he was a fraud because he was a 6'2"+ bbc, but then people tried him on tinder and he wasn't lying.

The world is changing quickly.

no way this guy cant get laid.

No videos for 2 months. Pretty sure that means he broke his losing streak and got laid.