Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bodymaxxing advice from gymcels

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
I have 2 dumbbels 8 kg each and a thing for pullups. What exactly should I do with them to get a better body? And yes, I know that body is a cope but I simply want to look better.

I have 2 dumbbels 8 kg each and a thing for pullups. What exactly should I do with them to get a better body? And yes, I know that body is a cope but I simply want to look better.
No gym for yo face

watch alphadestiny videos (somewhat serious)

start with a full body workout

are you limited to two dumbells? I dont think you can make significant progress without proper equipment

8kg isn’t gonna do much for size but it’s better than nothing. Curls, tricep extensions, lateral raises, pushups, rows, pull-ups (if you’re strong enough) will get you results

You wil never get better body. I wll never get better body too. But we can be stronger.
Remember....there is no such thing as better. You either have everything or nothing.

You wil never get better body. I wll never get better body too. But we can be stronger.
Remember....there is no such thing as better. You either have everything or nothing.
Why do you think we incels can't get a better body

pull ups,push ups, dumbbell curl and cardio

I would take this to Looksmax. What you need is a lifting routine. Then you need to know how much weight you can lift in that routine, somewhere between 6-12 reps per exercise/muscle group (if your goal is to get bigger muskulls). Then you need to make sure you know how to eat, and make sure you can get enough sleep.

I lift weights only in order to be stronger.

As for attractivness....i hate the very idea of it because i had enough...

I dont look in a mirror and feel myself as a ghost without body.