Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope bodybuilding is cope if your an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
It doesent matter how tall and muscular you are or many countless hours you spend in the gym if your an ugly incel no amount of bodybuilding will make you ascend if your an incel Ive spent years in the gym baisically my entire life compromised of gym, work, eat, sleep repeat and I have build an aesthetic body however I still get rejected on dating apps and the only thing that changes is that I look more scary looking

0F72EF3E E641 4BE1 A89D 4CE38599EA38

I still have hope cuz the boost in my testosterone and reactivation of hormones will make my jaw grow. Plus ima inject steroids and hgh

You shouldn't gymcel to ascend but because the pain of being sore and lifting heavy shit blocks out the pain of being rejected

You work out for yourself, working out for the chances of getting laid is moronic

You work out for yourself, working out for the chances of getting laid is moronic
yeah well I fell susceptible to the gymbro telling me "you just gotta hit the gym bro and you will get laid trust me" and wasted years of my life lifting

Gymcel's are a sad thing :shock:

yeah well I fell susceptible to the gymbro telling me "you just gotta hit the gym bro and you will get laid trust me" and wasted years of my life lifting
Before it may had been true that some gymbros could luck out and get some girls, nowadays every chad goes to the gym or at least every norman. What's the point of competing then? you lose in both attractiveness and physique, so you may as well not bother. Unless you want to have a good body for yourself

Before it may had been true that some gymbros could luck out and get some girls, nowadays every chad goes to the gym or at least every norman. What's the point of competing then? you lose in both attractiveness and physique, so you may as well not bother. Unless you want to have a good body for yourself
its too damn competitive

It doesent matter how tall and muscular you are or many countless hours you spend in the gym if your an ugly incel no amount of bodybuilding will make you ascend if your an incel Ive spent years in the gym baisically my entire life compromised of gym, work, eat, sleep repeat and I have build an aesthetic body however I still get rejected on dating apps and the only thing that changes is that I look more scary looking
If you think that working out makes you get pussy as an incel or truecel, youre low iq.

I work out cause it helps me becoming less depressed cause it boosts my test level naturally.

Also, it makes me stronger so i can defend myself better if necessary.

This. Getting fit should be for your benefit not for some cheap whore

I would mog tf out of chads muscle wise becuase im 6"1 but facially wise nope
yea its all about the face, sadly....

"no gym for your face"

yes but being scary to normans tells them to not fuck with you and this has many benefits in your life outside dating.

eg if your going to lose lose while going down fighting normans and woman WANT you to give up and be fat bodybuilding is quite a big fuck you to them that their negativity means precisely jack shit to you

yes but being scary to normans tells them to not fuck with you and this has many benefits in your life outside dating.

eg if your going to lose lose while going down fighting normans and woman WANT you to give up and be fat bodybuilding is quite a big fuck you to them that their negativity means precisely jack shit to you
agreed now I just look scary I still cant get a gf but at least I can muscle mog chad

agreed now I just look scary I still cant get a gf but at least I can muscle mog chad
i am on the same path
if/when a chad tries to face flex with me or height flex i just go over the top and immasculate him
If your dealt shit cards arrange the shit hand you have in to a run and fuck them anyway
fuck them either way i just cut them straight out if they even try a flex they are a douche and i dont want to know them, just go uber abrupt and aggressive and straight up intimidate them.
unfortunately its the only language these retards understand its literally mog or be mogged

It doesent matter how tall and muscular you are or many countless hours you spend in the gym if your an ugly incel no amount of bodybuilding will make you ascend
That's okay, it has side benefits like feeling swole and knowing I could break someone's neck with my elbow because of mine powerful lats

my entire life compromised of gym, work, eat, sleep repeat and I have build an aesthetic body
no homo but not gonna believe your judgment on this without pics
I'm sure you're more fit than me of course but that's not hard

no homo but not gonna believe your judgment on this without pics
I'm sure you're more fit than me of course but that's not hard
its my pfp and thats all Im sharing but its true I got a very aesthetic body for my height 6"1 but a not so aesthetic face

its a mog or be mogged world
gym doesnt take that much time its better to do a short sharp workout sub 1 hour around 3-4 times a week if natural of course, with help much more but thats cucked to cave in to derrrr sterrroids

gym doesnt take that much time its better to do a short sharp workout sub 1 hour around 3-4 times a week if natural of course, with help much more but thats cucked to cave in to derrrr sterrroids
I dont do steroids, why would I want to ruin my body? but yeah I agree with you

its my pfp and thats all Im sharing but its true I got a very aesthetic body for my height 6"1 but a not so aesthetic face
you could also work on traps deadlifts and shrugs and the not so noticed neck exercises gives you a thick neck and works some traps, this gives you an ultra mogger dangerous in a kind of ill fuck you up way past the usual he looks like he lifts to he looks like he could kill you look, (what im going for).

I dont do steroids, why would I want to ruin my body? but yeah I agree with you
Also dont concentrate on the gym as your ascension plan it is one of many many things a norman needs to ascend, it is at best just a past time, it has to be viewed like brushing your teeth and maintaining your health it is merely an extension of this. You have to get it out of your head you will just be able to walk up to a girl in the gym and pull them with your body this is literally chad only, no matyter how good your body is this is not available for us, it will just ruin you psychologically

Also dont concentrate on the gym as your ascension plan it is one of many many things a norman needs to ascend, it is at best just a past time, it has to be viewed like brushing your teeth and maintaining your health it is merely an extension of this. You have to get it out of your head you will just be able to walk up to a girl in the gym and pull them with your body this is literally chad only, no matyter how good your body is this is not available for us, it will just ruin you psychologically
its brutal for us incels I hate looking like an ogre I initially worked out because I wanted to look like a hot surfer dude but instead because I didnt understand the blackpill now look even worse because before I was a bodybuilder I could pass off as a nerd now I just look like another species

profile pic
ah okay, it's weird maybe just the angle but chest/delts seem to overpower traps

I have like the reverse problem traps seem to be okay but delts suck

its brutal for us incels I hate looking like an ogre I initially worked out because I wanted to look like a hot surfer dude but instead because I didnt understand the blackpill now look even worse because before I was a bodybuilder I could pass off as a nerd now I just look like another species
how cut are you then do you look like those dudes who is jacked and cut
I dont go for this look as women pull out the herr derr your jeeeez trying too hard boy while they have a jeff said picture up in their room
This is why I am going for i will fuck you up if you cross me look, and just not be fat theory, respect is what you should aim for, if you are a danger you might get respect

if you are a danger you might get respect
I look like a huge ass dude I got a huge frame and Im skinnyfat i deffinitely look scary at night but in the day I look like a clown

I look like a huge ass dude I got a huge frame and Im skinnyfat i deffinitely look scary at night but in the day I look like a clown
why a clown how are you skinny fat if your a bodybuilder this is a misnomer, bodybuilders whole goal is the complete opposite eg a V TAPER, do you have wide hips but big frame maybe, is this where your fat is and look like a clown.

To get the dangerous kind of look, lots of PULLING , DEADLIFTS, BARBELL ROWS SUPER HEAVY SUPER LOW REPS 3-4 REPS AS HEAVY AS YOU CAN, i am doing sets of 110kg lat pull downs, rows of 120kg barbell rows with pretty good form, lots of squats thickens everything up. I dont want that pussy look with skinny forearms and legs with big front muscles eg chest and bicep SHIT LOOKS RIDICULOUS.

i have also discovered your composition also has a lot to do with your hormones and testosterone levels, you need to be sleeping 8+ hours a night before 11pm and high zinc and try and get some test boosters like korean red ginseng it actually does boost libido and test naturally.

I went hard on changing my regimine with a massive focus on suppps that boost indirectly or directly test and my shape is changing pretty fast, i used to be big but with stubborn belly fat with hardly a v even though a big dude, the increase in test and aggression i can see the body fat goes down pretty fast. Cut all the feminising shit out of the diet, I even am filtering water to get the shit contraception pills and plastics out of it

Last edited:
why a clown
because of my face

how are you skinny fat if your a bodybuilder
wide hips and bulked up
o get the dangerous kind of look, lots of PULLING , DEADLIFTS, BARBELL ROWS SUPER HEAVY SUPER LOW REPS 3-4 REPS AS HEAVY AS YOU CAN, i am doing sets of 110kg lat pull downs, rows of 120kg barbell rows with pretty good form, lots of squats thickens everything up. I dont want that pussy look with skinny forearms and legs with big front muscles eg chest and bicep SHIT LOOKS RIDICULOUS
cool

because of my face

wide hips and bulked up

cool
everyone forgets neck training a thick neck makes you look WAAAAYY more masculine check some posts where they make someones neck thinner it completely destroys their masculinity, thick neck people get scared

everyone forgets neck training a thick neck makes you look WAAAAYY more masculine check some posts where they make someones neck thinner it completely destroys their masculinity, thick neck people get scared
I will do neck day too

To get the dangerous kind of look, lots of PULLING , DEADLIFTS, BARBELL ROWS SUPER HEAVY SUPER LOW REPS 3-4 REPS AS HEAVY AS YOU CAN, i am doing sets of 110kg lat pull downs, rows of 120kg barbell rows with pretty good form, lots of squats thickens everything up. I dont want that pussy look with skinny forearms and legs with big front muscles eg chest and bicep SHIT LOOKS RIDICULOUS.
I just do pull-ups and chin ups for back :feelskek:.
I do heavy squats tho

I will do neck day too
add neck like abs just high reps pretty low weight dont go crazy just add it to the end of the workout 2-3 times a week high reps 10 reps 3 or 4 sets a workout

I just do pull-ups and chin ups for back :feelskek:.
I do heavy squats tho
yes you caught me out pull ups are one of THE BEST BACK EXERCISES much harder if your heavy and big but way better than almost everything for a big wide back except the king DEADLIFTS