Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bodybuilding drugs

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Will be ordering some peptides and other bodybuilding drugs online today. Will be one more step towards ascension brothers.
:feelsYall:

Cream or injections?

hows your progress with the bodybuilding bro? I remember you talking about it in the past.

hows your progress with the bodybuilding bro? I remember you talking about it in the past.
Stalled because the fag government closed the gym due to covid. Extreme ragefuel.

Last edited:
Good luck Brocel:feelsokman::feelzez: hope this works out for you

Stalled because the fag government closed the gym due to covid. Extreme ragefuel.
F. This shit is so old. Ive just been using a poor mans gym to push and pull up. Can't close that! It just sucks now because cold out.

Fat burners, injections and pills.
I knew someone who took fat burners, he started getting constant headaches, after a few weeks he went to the doctor and he told him the fat burners were burning his fucking brains. The headaches stopped after he stopped taking them.
Just so you know. I would never take any body building drugs personally.

These are not steroids, i already stated that twice.
Where did you say that? Peptides sstill act as steroids and will fuck with your hormones.

I knew someone who took fat burners, he started getting constant headaches, after a few weeks he went to the doctor and he told him the fat burners were burning his fucking brains. The headaches stopped after he stopped taking them.
Just so you know. I would never take any body building drugs personally.
I only do non stimulant fat burners. Sounds like he maybe was using DNP which can cook your internal organs lol

I only do non stimulant fat burners. Sounds like he maybe was using DNP which can cook your internal organs lol
I don't know what he took.
Just be careful my dude. I fucked up my back in the gym and now I can't do my only cope (using the PC).
I hope you'll ascend.

I don't know what he took.
Just be careful my dude. I fucked up my back in the gym and now I can't do my only cope (using the PC).
I hope you'll ascend.
Thanks for your support. I’m careful and put a lot of research into everything I take, but at the end of the day I’m a old incel who is extremely miserable and lonely. So it’s my last chance of ascension and I’m willing to accept any health consequences since my life isn’t worth living anyway. If I can’t ascend I might as well be dead at this age.