Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Body Positivity

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
Body Positivity Movements are crap when you think about it.

In recent times, this has been gaining serious popularity and social validation. Millions of people, primarily women are fighting to end what's called "Body-shaming", a term which refers to actively humiliate a person based on his or her looks.

Body Positive Movements have it's roots in the feminist narrative, meaning that it's created for and by foids in order to defend their gender, but how does it act when it comes to men? The answer is quite varied, but we can clearly see a huge bias in the treatment of men that don't fill the criteria for conventional attractiveness against women which don't fill the same criteria.

Foids can come in all different shapes and sizes and everyone still loves them or at least doesn't disparage or torment them, but manlets, lanklets, and incels alike can be brutally tormented to the point of suicide and nobody bats an eye.

647px 6565

When a landwhale posts a pic of her trying to be Stacy on social media talking about how we shouldn't judge her based on her size, simps will say "omg you're so beautiful" and other foids will say "omg you're so brave" or "omg, can I please be you?". However, when a fatcel of the same looks level posts a similar pic, he's immediately ridiculed by girls and even simps would clown that guy. It's confident and empowering if a fat girl does it, but comical and false confidence when a guy does it. (Note: Don't let the odd nice comments fool you, people virtue signal).

Foids usually lust for ripped, athletic, virile men such as Jason Momoa or Zac Efron but believe it or not, when they gained a small amount of bodyfat they started to be fat-shamed even while being part of the top 1% men in terms of attractiveness, denouncing extreme selective pressure with sky-high standards. If the top males are receiving this treatment, then I got 3 words for ya'll: IT'S UNDENIABLY OVER!!!

Screenshot 20201021 214706 Instagram
Screenshot 20201021 214747 Instagram

Last edited:
All I can say is that I hate landwhales with all my heart.
Is it so fucking hard to not eat 3000 cals a day?
"Inkwell, plus sized queens can't do nothing about their big bones!"
57d

Body positivity is for foids only. They're so selfish.

Based graycel. GRAYCEL????

I hate women so fucking much