Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Body positivity is for women": Fat-acceptance feminists decide that it's OK to fat-shame men

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/IQfy_/status/1583389725486108672

I'm sorry to have to show you this terrible garbage, but this is what women really think about men. Though the article specifically singles out white men, and though I'm not white, I get the sense that this is directed at men in general. The article reeks of misandry, plain and simple, dressed with the soy-guzzling wokerati's favourite phrases here and there.

The article starts off by explaining how body positivity is a movement about allowing people to feel confident about their own bodies. It's bluepilled tripe, but whatever. But the author goes on to explain why men shouldn't be "body positive". It ends with this gem:
So to the dads out there flaunting their newfound (read: stolen) body confidence: if you have a dad bod, it's time to hit the gym. It's good for you – and we'll appreciate you more. This movement isn't for you and you need to stay in your own lane.

A note: I don't have an issue at all with most of what modern SJWs describe as fat-shaming. While I wouldn't offer anyone unsolicited advice, it is just plainly absurd to partake in this delusion that anyone who is 5'6 and 260lbs is "healthy". No, they're absolutely not, and they're far more likely to die of a heart attack before 50 than someone half their weight. And no, you're not being discriminated against by an airline if you can't fit into an airplane seat.

RGVBW7KAQVPADVZEEJKAOIDQIY
specimen of a perfectly healthy stacy

But can you imagine the backlash there would be if a man told a femoid that she would be "appreciated more" if she hit the gym? The responses would be predictable: he'd be told that a femoid's value doesn't depend on what men think of her, that her body shape isn't a man's business, so on and so forth. If you still aren't convinced that systemic misandry exists, you're either hopeless or a femoid who can't possibly relate to the lived experience of a man.

Here's my point: Never believe anything bluepilled Redditors tell you about exhibiting confidence. Femoids are the shallow gender and have absolutely no qualms judging, discriminating against, and dehumanizing men based on any number of physical characteristics, not just obesity but immutable traits such as race and height. This article makes it clear that deep down, femoids have absolutely nothing but raw hatred for low SMV men, and think low SMV men shouldn't feel confident at all. Indeed, it is their very desire to see non-Chad men feel insecure, lonely, and suicidal.

However you feel about your body is up to you. But if you attempt to demonstrate any sort of confidence as a low SMV man, you will be ridiculed and ostracized. Accept any advice about confidence at your own peril.

wtf

they are not even hiding it

I AM IN THE MOOD FOR CRASHING A BOEING 747 AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ( IN DCS ULTRA REALISTIC GRAPHICS ) :lasereyes:

Whatever happened to disabled people, who body positivity was meant for in the first place? Did they get thrown out the window to please the validation-hungry roasties?

Whatever happened to disabled people, who body positivity was meant for in the first place? Did they get thrown out the window to please the validation-hungry roasties?
Yup.

It's crazy how foids who can't stop stuffing their mouths think they deserve some sort of social movement to legitimize their lifestyles.

I don't understand how foids have such a massive ego. Most men could beat the fuck out of most foids and turn them into a bloody pulp. If I was a foid, this fact alone would keep me in line.

Yup.

It's crazy how foids who can't stop stuffing their mouths think they deserve some sort of social movement to legitimize their lifestyles.
I’d even go as far as to call it a legitimate movement if they didn’t demand special treatment and shit on men for having the same ideas. Men being positive about their own bodies has zero impact on foids’ body positivity - they just don’t want us to be happy.

No one cares about men

"Body positivity" applies infinitely more to men then it does to foids; height, face, Norwooding, genital size, and phenotype are all mostly things largely influenced by genetics and unchangeable, yet tend to be the things most mocked by so-called "body-positive" foids and other coping orbiters, not to mention how those factors directly influence attractiveness the most and how most of society will treat you... :feelsclown:

Yet the state of this positivity movement is mostly to appease landwhale foids who can't be bothered to get on a treadmill and eat a little bit less goyslop, and who usually can still even get desperate LTNs/MTNs if they're still not obese enough to be able to walk; another example of foid privilege. :feelsUgh:

we live in a gynocentric world :feelsEhh:

"GyM iS yOpE bRo, ItS aLl AbOuT yOuR jAwLiNe“ :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Thanks for bumping this thread. I can confirm that body positivity is only for foids, not for men. Notable example for me was when A. Dziabmor, Parliament Member from Konfederacja, talked about fatshaming men (he's obese), he was laughed at by other leftist discussion participants for looking for nonexistent problems.

Body positivity has always been about Chad scorned landwhales trying raise their SMV through shaming and brainwashing. They're just being honest about it now

Fat people goto Hell.

these people are pathetic

I think one of the firsts mentions of "dad bod" was made about Chris' Pratt body in Parks and Rec. Contrary to what lazy, disgusting, obese feminists want to, positivity is not about over 90 kg landwhales.

But I don't care. Let them think they are hot while they are dying from a high cholesterol at 25.

article specifically singles out white men
Tbf minorities have the highest obesity out of anyone. Thus they’re probably expecting more out white guys. I agree tho foids are retarded

Tbf minorities have the highest obesity out of anyone. Thus they’re probably expecting more out white guys. I agree tho foids are retarded
not ricepeople, its rare to see obese ricepeople

It's never been about equality. They've always just wanted special treatment. They know that regardless of what we say and do, rigid beauty standards will always exist for men. They only care about inflating their own SMVs.

I'm glad that they're finally being honest about this.

Femoids are the shallow gender and have absolutely no qualms judging, discriminating against, and dehumanizing men based on any number of physical characteristics
:feelsdevil:
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Women deserve nothing

body positivity is the most cringe movement in this whole sjw thing and im fat myself

nobody should be proud to be fat its a fucking terrible condition and mental issue on top of physical

View: https://twitter.com/IQfy_/status/1583389725486108672

I'm sorry to have to show you this terrible garbage, but this is what women really think about men. Though the article specifically singles out white men, and though I'm not white, I get the sense that this is directed at men in general. The article reeks of misandry, plain and simple, dressed with the soy-guzzling wokerati's favourite phrases here and there.

The article starts off by explaining how body positivity is a movement about allowing people to feel confident about their own bodies. It's bluepilled tripe, but whatever. But the author goes on to explain why men shouldn't be "body positive". It ends with this gem:

A note: I don't have an issue at all with most of what modern SJWs describe as fat-shaming. While I wouldn't offer anyone unsolicited advice, it is just plainly absurd to partake in this delusion that anyone who is 5'6 and 260lbs is "healthy". No, they're absolutely not, and they're far more likely to die of a heart attack before 50 than someone half their weight. And no, you're not being discriminated against by an airline if you can't fit into an airplane seat.

View attachment 668409
specimen of a perfectly healthy stacy

But can you imagine the backlash there would be if a man told a femoid that she would be "appreciated more" if she hit the gym? The responses would be predictable: he'd be told that a femoid's value doesn't depend on what men think of her, that her body shape isn't a man's business, so on and so forth. If you still aren't convinced that systemic misandry exists, you're either hopeless or a femoid who can't possibly relate to the lived experience of a man.

Here's my point: Never believe anything bluepilled Redditors tell you about exhibiting confidence. Femoids are the shallow gender and have absolutely no qualms judging, discriminating against, and dehumanizing men based on any number of physical characteristics, not just obesity but immutable traits such as race and height. This article makes it clear that deep down, femoids have absolutely nothing but raw hatred for low SMV men, and think low SMV men shouldn't feel confident at all. Indeed, it is their very desire to see non-Chad men feel insecure, lonely, and suicidal.

However you feel about your body is up to you. But if you attempt to demonstrate any sort of confidence as a low SMV man, you will be ridiculed and ostracized. Accept any advice about confidence at your own peril.

yes this is the truth and you dont see this more than in a commercial gym, where overweight beasts are in skin tight lycra, while they are lampooning less fat men who are working out in baggy shirts and trousers.

Its absolute double standard for me BUT NOT FOR THEE TEEE HEEEE

This also explodes the whole of reddit and the woke brigade as the existence of a double standard kills your position stone dead if you are a hypocrite by definition you are corrupt and are the arbiter of no law, no one should ever listen to what you say on anything as you are displaying your bent.

white women hate almost all white men, except tall white men smv over 7/10, they want low value white men dead

I think one of the firsts mentions of "dad bod" was made about Chris' Pratt body in Parks and Rec. Contrary to what lazy, disgusting, obese feminists want to, positivity is not about over 90 kg landwhales.

But I don't care. Let them think they are hot while they are dying from a high cholesterol at 25.
yes but chris pratt is chad so it doesnt matter what body he has, he gets away with it as face is 7-8/10 and tall

any white man that is sub 6 with a "dad bod" is dead to white women especially and dead to most under 25 year old women

yes but chris pratt is chad so it doesnt matter what body he has, he gets away with it as face is 7-8/10 and tall

any white man that is sub 6 with a "dad bod" is dead to white women especially and dead to most under 25 year old women
True, but then the sub 6 body has nothing to do with his lack of success. His max SMV is below 6 because of his face.

They want low SMV ethnics dead even more
yes but i have seen at least you get some kind of pity angle, white men not only get nothing they get this aggressive fuck off angle from women much like this from the mighty partridge.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap-hLTToZHo

replace her with a white woman and thats the angle, white men that arent chad ARE NEVER AND CAN BE NEVER RIGHT.

This is a great scene as the woman literally says everything the white man says, but the black woman denies him every time, bbbbbut agrees with the white woman parroting everything the man says

Entitled whores