Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Body Positivity For Men

Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler

Racial Cosmopolitanism, Incelism, Americanism
-
If we're to make an impact socially, politically, and culturally, we have to affirm our own body positivity movement. We have to embrace being ugly, manlets, etc. That's what we are and that's part of our soul. Our identity lies on that, and so does the basis for any movement.

It wont work. No one will support it. Males with flaws are to be discarded by society as there is no use for them.

It wont work. No one will support it. Males with flaws are to be discarded by society as there is no use for them.
There would be no use for body positive females legislatively if it weren't for their ability to shift the cultural direction. All it takes is numbers.

body positivity for women: oh you are fat but beautiful and obviously being fat is not a consequence of being lazy and making bad decisions,
body positivity for males: just lol at this stupid ugly short fat dude

There would be no use for body positive females legislatively if it weren't for their ability to shift the cultural direction. All it takes is numbers.
And the fact that men will fuck ugly and fat woman. Therefore men will 'support' female body positivity. Women dont want to fuck ugly and short men so why would women ever give a shit about male body positivity.

females hate anything to do with ugly, short men. I guess their biology dosent allow it

I think @jerrycan dan recently made a post explaining why body positivity won't work for men, you should might read it, it's high iq.

I think @jerrycan dan recently made a post explaining why body positivity won't work for men, you should might read it, it's high iq.
I think body positivity is the only thing we have going for us considering many of us having nothing to lose. This is despite the fact that many of us (I myself included' have outside lives. It's better to fight against decay then stand by and allow for it to occur.
And the fact that men will fuck ugly and fat woman. Therefore men will 'support' female body positivity. Women dont want to fuck ugly and short men so why would women ever give a shit about male body positivity.
We dont want the validation of women. We want the validation of men. We will "appeal" to women after we have covered our main base of influence.

We also have to fight male body shaming!
Now it's our turn, we have to fight back.

It won’t happen in this lifetime. If it does, none of here will be alive to see it.

If a man is not born with great genes that enable him to develop muscle & acquire chiseled abs after working out for a month, he’s considered garbage

We need an ugly tallfag to fight for us.

Id like this to happen but many men already tried it, no one cares about fat dudes just female landwhales

If we're to make an impact socially, politically, and culturally, we have to affirm our own body positivity movement. We have to embrace being ugly, manlets, etc. That's what we are and that's part of our soul. Our identity lies on that, and so does the basis for any movement.
Body positivity for women is loving whatever you have.
Body positivity for men is doing everything in your power to be as good as possible, then dying alone because it wasn't enough.

I would actually love seeing someone pushing this. It wouldn't work, but it would show the hypocrisy and the mental gymnastic society will try to do to disregard males once again.

It will get labelled as a hate group

Muh hate speech :soy:

Just be positive br0!