Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Body Positivity for Men, Where is it?

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
Do any of ya'll ever wonder why there is such a powerful body positivity movement for women, i.e. some fucking landwhale on the cover of sport's illustrated but nothing for men? When you look at the body positivity for men, it is almost non-existent. When I was a teenager, I had severe self esteem issues about my body as I am sure a lot of ya'll did and there was no one telling me I was beautiful. I was never told to love myself for who I was or told shit regarding my body. I can actually detail a lot more instances of people shaming me for my body more than they ever praised me. Yet no matter what a fucking foid does or how undisciplined she is, she constantly gets praise,attention and chased. If she does ever get insulted that is all she ever focuses on. Guys though, guys have that trait but with compliments. Since this is probably gonna get screenshotted and shared to some bullshit subreddit, In this instance compliments from Mom and Grandma don't count, as they really don't have much of an option when it comes to complimenting you(unless they are just a really shit parent). If someone makes fun of a guy's height, it's hilarious. If someone makes fun of a girl's weight. They are a monster. The reason men flock to communities like this is because they want that validation and sense of belonging they never had growing up and when they are adults, in a world that decided to that doesn't give a fuck about them. The people that a society abandons with excuses called progress, will only serve as baggage on it's journey to the future.

Doesn't exist for men.

Fth1p3tr8m9a1

What's worse is that even if this wasn't the case, the beauty standards for women are way, waaay easier to reach than men's. All they have to do is to be slim and not eat like a pig, whereas a male's body can only ever be praised if you are 6 ft+ tall, have low body fat, being ripped af (which requires both hard work and genetics), have a huge dick and a chiseled/square symmetrical face with strong defined features. Note how all of these are mostly genetic and pretty much unchangeable traits, while weight (the only thing that matters to foids) can easily be changed with diet or via having enough exercise. The thing about having huge ass/tits isn't even true anyway since most female models are just deadass flat, and they can easily use fake up to hide their facial flaws while men either can't or don't use it to the same extent as them.

Reproductive pressure is on the male, so no body-positivity for us.

The only creatures who pay attention to men positivity is Faggots and Trannys

This phenomenon can only exist, because women of ANY SIZE AND LOOKS can get sex and family easily. The phenomenon is just a realization of that fact (that women don't need to take care of themselves and still men pursue them due to gigantic difference in market value between the sexes).

Well that's because body positivity is a false idol. I mean if someone walks up to you and says "wow I think you are not ugly at all, dont let anyone tell you otherwise, you arent ugly", isnt that basically just highlighting that they do in fact think you're ugly? It's pointless virtue signaling. That's the main reason theres no male "body positivity" movement. By nature most guys arent interested in insincere flattery, whereas girls tend to operate on that mode by default.

If you want to look even further into the matter, it's because for men we do have a lot more potential for improvement, generally speaking. No you cant get taller (without an intensive surgical procedure) or make your dick bigger (yet), but you can lift weights and lose weight and gain muscle to drastically improve your looks. No lifting for your face, I know. But you can improve your body. Most guys can at least.

This isnt really the case for girls. They can do a lot with makeup, hairstyles, cosmetics, and fashion, etc, but they quickly hit a wall with how much they can realistically improve their physical appearance. And generally it's a battle against the unstoppable force of nature. The vast majority of women get far less attractive as they age, but this isnt the case for males, at least not at the same rate.

For these 2 reasons alone, men are far more receptive to advice to improve, and women are more receptive to to platitudes telling them they're fine the way they are.

There's also one final consideration. Men on average don't lie to each other in the same way. If you're a fatass your friends will tell you that. This isnt necessarily the case in female social groups. Actually if you look closely you'll see that girls often sabotage each other to keep each other down. They like being hotter than their fat friend and are perfectly content telling them not to improve and to remain fat. They are a bit malicious in that sense, it's a calculated ruse to maintain their advantage in the hierarchy. The body positivity movrment is largely an extension of this. It's the same mechanism being extended to a larger scale. Basically girls that are hot encouraging lower tier girls to give up, and also overweight girls keeping each other down in a crabs in a barrel way.

Do note that I'm only generalizing here. What I said so far is common doctrine in redpill spheres, but in reality it's not this straightforward.

There absolutely girls who are brutally honest and encourage their friends to improve, and there absolutely are guys who try to pull their own friends down into mediocrity and complacency. I've witnessed personally men who get jealous of their friend getting swole/losing weight who pull toxic underhanded tricks to sabotage their progress.

But generally speaking this explains it. Also as always, neither women nor men tend to actually care about men's issues, but both men and women do tend to care about problems effecting women. So there you have it.

The better solution is to body shame women instead of having body positivity for both sexes.

It’s a more realistic goal.

Do any of ya'll ever wonder why there is such a powerful body positivity movement for women, i.e. some fucking landwhale on the cover of sport's illustrated but nothing for men? When you look at the body positivity for men, it is almost non-existent. When I was a teenager, I had severe self esteem issues about my body as I am sure a lot of ya'll did and there was no one telling me I was beautiful. I was never told to love myself for who I was or told shit regarding my body. I can actually detail a lot more instances of people shaming me for my body more than they ever praised me. Yet no matter what a fucking foid does or how undisciplined she is, she constantly gets praise,attention and chased. If she does ever get insulted that is all she ever focuses on. Guys though, guys have that trait but with compliments. Since this is probably gonna get screenshotted and shared to some bullshit subreddit, In this instance compliments from Mom and Grandma don't count, as they really don't have much of an option when it comes to complimenting you(unless they are just a really shit parent). If someone makes fun of a guy's height, it's hilarious. If someone makes fun of a girl's weight. They are a monster. The reason men flock to communities like this is because they want that validation and sense of belonging they never had growing up and when they are adults, in a world that decided to that doesn't give a fuck about them. The people that a society abandons with excuses called progress, will only serve as baggage on it's journey to the future.
No such thing. Tbf I'm a mistake in the world's eyes that deserves to be burned to the ground. I reject that ending, because I was born into this world

The better solution is to body shame women instead of having body positivity for both sexes.

The cycle won't end and it'll be less productive. The goal is the end the curse of inceldom and bring humanity and it's nature to a better state. A state where everyone is majority of it, is good. But such a thing can't happen unless a great catastrophe hits the planet.

The only creatures who pay attention to men positivity is Faggots and Trannys
Because they are incels in denile.

Now I could see that. It's fair to roast everybody equally.

Body positivity is a thing used to shame men into fucking landwhales. Like many other things, it doesn't exist for men because society is gynocentric and misandrist. Nevermind that it's mostly men who need a movement like this because beauty standards for men are extremely high and depend mostly on genetics. And it's also mostly men who are victims of bullying and shaming because of how they look.

the difference between men and woman treatment is getting to post-ironic levels

You wish. A foid once said body positivity is only for women, and if men adopted that it would be aPpRoPriAtiOn

/srs

The only acceptable male body type is cucked tiny twink (below 6ft) a young whore may let you bang as long as she can cuck you and ripped Chad (above 6ft) where you'll get a "trad" wife who will still fantasise about those more ripped and Chad than you.

You wish. A foid once said body positivity is only for women, and if men adopted that it would be aPpRoPriAtiOn

/srs
I declared war with her. The rumbling has been activated

/srs
Bro "appropriation" is so overused it's ridiculous.

Do any of ya'll ever wonder why there is such a powerful body positivity movement for women, i.e. some fucking landwhale on the cover of sport's illustrated but nothing for men? When you look at the body positivity for men, it is almost non-existent.

Toilets compete by taking the top toilets down, this is "if you look better than me you are bad". Men try to improve by uplifting the men at the bottom, this can also be presented as "tough love" so fat men feel the pressure to work on themselves and improve.

Toilets love equality where they take down the top, men love advancement where everyone is working on creating a better society.