Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Body positivity" excludes overweight guys in favor of normalizing BBW fetishism

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
No surprise TBH.
All foids are after athletic chads, no matter how old, fat and ugly they are.

fat women admit that they don't like overweight guys, because they are bad at sex lol

thoughts?

what do you guys think about this sub?
No better sub to see how most people really see incels (but are too afraid to say out loud)
A lot of racepills too @Robtical @waste matter

If you ever felt that things aren't that bad and it's only a minority read that sub @Mainländer

This idea of 'BBW' is pure vomit.

This idea of 'BBW' is pure vomit.
It's part of the proof we live in a world so gynocentric that we're forbidden from thinking any aspect of a foid should be unappealing
She can be a disgusting husk of a slut, but you have to see her as an empowered queen you are LUCKY to know.

No surprise TBH.
a foid who is old enough to experience brain degeneration might in theory lose the impulse

When she tried to rationalize her body positivist attitude with her olympiesque beauty ideals in men she descended into borderline body shaming, saying that it's hard to have deep penetrative sex with a overweight guy who lacks stamina.
Il 794xN2631857456 kfeg
I get her point tho, even if she max spreads her legs only a slim manlet will fit inbetween.

Last edited:
^ threw up in my mouth.

Men are generally the losers of human courtship. You are right when you say that there's no surprise to this at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back