Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Body positive whore still triggered a whole day agter a movie ends.

Fat slop was probably pissed off she couldn’t make it to the back of the cinema without feeling breathless

Throw the landwhales in the ocean again

The 19th amendment was a mistake

everyone was laughing but u because ur probably a fat fuck

I have seen a fat fucking landwhale IRL before, the only thing that I wish I could of done is taken a picture just so you guys can see how disgusting they're up close.

Lose weight you fat fuck

I was triggered for 3 hours too when watching it but it was because of their faces and hairlines. Captain America's hairline at the end of the movie especially triggered me like hell. Such a brutal mogging man, it hurt physically.

Throw the landwhales in the ocean again
yes they need to reunite with their native species asap

Praises retarded generic superhero movie - check.
Whines about nonexistent fat oppression - check.
Whines about nonexistent female oppression - check.
Thinks she's the center of the universe - check.

Yep, it's a typical foid.

May be she have weak nervous system. I created a thread about me being a dramatic after something happens, but then I realise it's destroyed nervous system (after parents divorcing, after all mother-sister fights and shit), and she just can't focus on other thing because nervous system is too weak to get calm. I fixing that with alcohol or sleep, but I only 19, elder people can't fight it at all.