Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Body positive feminist slut demmy lavato overdoses. Sadly still alive

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Imagine not only having female privilege, but also being a rich famous singer. And she promoted obesity for females (not men of coarse because she needs chads)
That's right I hope fathers across America are happy their daughters are fans of her trash.
Sadly she didn't die.

Hahahahahahaha on her twitter bio she says she's sober. I'm guessing that was a big lie

Even if she lives she'll die eventually. My mother got on heroin; even if you get off it is super tempting to get back on. She'll be dead within a year

Hahahahahahaha on her twitter bio she says she's sober. I'm guessing that was a big lie
Lol I remember this bitch talking on some morning show about how she beat addiction and is happily sober. Obviously it was a false publicity stunt
She even made a song about being sober.

Life on tutorial debug mode is sooooooooooooooo hard

Dammit, how come she gets to survive an overdose but not people that actually deserve to live

Dammit, how come she gets to survive an overdose but not people that actually deserve to live
Rich people can afford it , the most likely place priority on her when she was overdosed and saved her life. A common normie would have died because help would’ve came to late