Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Body pillow maxxing in public

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
So a little while ago someone posted a soy thread of some guy coping saying “my trans girlfriend doesn’t make me gay”. Out of curiosity, I watched the video, and then more videos in the series it’s in (“Love Not Judge”). They feature everything from “throuples”, polyamorous relationships of 8-9 people, trannies, age gaps of 40+ years, and a girl who identifies as a cat.

This got me thinking: Since my life is basically over at this point and I don’t have anything left to live for, why not have some fun and do a little IRL trolling? If I could get in contact with the guys who make that show (it’s a YouTube series) and tell them I’m in love with a body pillow, I wonder if I can get in a video using a fake name? Love is love, amirite? :lul:

There’s a woman on there who’s in love with a chandelier. An actual chandelier. If I wanna be serious about this, there’s a nonzero chance I could do it :feelskek:

I wonder if I can get in a video using a fake name? Love is love, amirite? :lul:
SANS IT WON'T WORK RECALIBRATE YOUR PUZZLES THIS INSTANT IT MIGHT SHOW UP AT ANY MOMENT

just embarrass yourself in public theory
People already hate me for how I look, I just wanna do something funny, if someone says something bigoted I’ll call them an animephobic Nazi

Are you talking about Barcroft TV? I used to watch their shit back in 2017 when they were posting interesting stuff and not the soy lgbtq content. Their downfall is comical to me. same with Vice, they went from making in ground documentaries on cocaine mafia and Boko haram to now making videos about cuckolding and fat acceptance.

Are you talking about Barcroft TV? I used to watch their shit back in 2017 when they were posting interesting stuff and not the soy lgbtq content. Their downfall is comical to me. same with Vice, they went from making in ground documentaries on cocaine mafia and Boko haram to now making videos about cuckolding and fat acceptance.
search “love not judge” on youtube - the channel name is “truly”

search “love not judge” on youtube - the channel name is “truly”
They changed the name. Truly was once Barcroft, they even mention it in their description, I just checked. JFL so I was right. The way you described it "polyamory,tranny etc" I immediately knew which channel you were talking about.