Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Body language says everything

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Paragon
★★★★★
Jfl at this vid.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/t9o84k/enter_chad/

Some things to note:

-notice how the girl clearly has her body turned away from the beta? you can see how she clearly doesn't want to talk to him.

-Notice how her expression near INSTANTLY changed to one of discomfort to sheer glee at the sight of Chad rescuing her from a sub-8 male? She doesnt even try to hide her happiness. And this is the cruel truth: women are literally incapable of hising rheir horniness for Chad

-and the best Part? Notice how the beta instantly gives up without putting up a fight as soon as Chad shows up. He knows he lost. He knows he can't compete. Chad didn't even LOOK at the beta his attention was exclusively on the female. Utterly humiliated just by existing in the same room as chad

CHAD ALWAYS WINS IT'S FUCKING OOOOOOOOPPVEEEEEEEEEER :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Yeah…not watching that

My expectations are memes at this point.

Brutal video, entire life in few seconds.

Brutal as fuck

KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!:fuk:

Pure brutality if the manlet go ER afther this one it's would be logic.

He is beta male. Omega male would be humilated and beaten by everyone in the room just for walking in female direction.

You can tell the exact moment of when he became blackpilled in the video :feelskek:

uhh yikes sweaty she is obviously uncomfortable teehee

I never got invited to parties like that.

I dunno what I expected in the comments but I’m still disappointed :feelsbadman: chad always wins…I guess

Omega male would be humilated and beaten by everyone in the room just for walking in female direction.

Yes. When Aspie John dropped a stack of "goal sheets", he was switched to another chore the very next day.

Deserved :feelskek:
This is how far the :bluepill: will get you

Is that taller guy her boyfriend?