Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Body autonomy is a female only privilege

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Roasties cry that having to date incels would violate their personal freedom and bodily autonomy while men all over the world are forced to do years of military service against their will and possibly die for their shithole country. Even here in Germany all young men had to do military service or alternatively unpaid civil work (legal slavery) for the same period until about 10 years ago. In other countries that are actually at war it's even harsher. In Korea and Iran all men have to do 2 years of service, I don't think you can even opt out. And don't think you're safe just because there's no draft in your country, as soon as there's actually a grand scale war you WILL get drafted along with every other semi-healthy male from 16-50. I was fortunate enough to be declared physically unfit on my draft, but in wartime nobody actually gives a fuck. No matter if you're a minor, mentally ill or otherwise not suited for warfare, as long as you have two arms and legs you will be sent to the frontlines to die as cannon fodder.

This is the degree of autonomy you have over your body as a male. Meanwhile roasties think it's a violation of their human rights they possibly have to touch an ugly low status male :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This reminds me of females reacting to potentially being accepted in the US draft, a bunch of low iq feminists were applauding it saying "Omg yes finally we can serve in the military, equal right woohoo!"
What those retards dont understand is that a draft is involuntary service

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1p6D9iIyUk

Their biggest right "violation" is being told to take responsibility for their chad spawn after failing to close their legs/use condoms
@shii410

You can be the poorest overweight foid with a shitty personality and zero intelligence and still get offered dick on a silver gold trimmed platter, the opposite is not true for men concerning pussy.

The poorest woman will always have more sexual economic value than the poorest man ever will because of the vagina wrapped between her legs.
This reminds me of females reacting to potentially being accepted in the US draft, a bunch of low iq feminists were applauding it saying "Omg yes finally we can serve in the military, equal right woohoo!"

Good, I want to see them dying in large numbers within the military for once, it's time for a guy vacation everywhere. Go to war on the frontlines twats.

Last edited:

Americans are generally the most out of touch when it comes to draft because they haven't had a war that threatened their sovereignty in over 150 years. Only when the enemy is actually at their borders will they know what "draft" really means :feelskek:

Roasties cry that having to date incels would violate their personal freedom and bodily autonomy while men all over the world are forced to do years of military service against their will and possibly die for their shithole country.

Don't forget that even in nations without the draft they have en-masse circumcision introduced by the anti-Christian cult of Rabbinists.

Americans are generally the most out of touch when it comes to draft because they haven't had a war that threatened their sovereignty in over 150 years. Only when the enemy is actually at their borders will they know what "draft" really means :feelskek:
We're the most out of touch nation concerning reality overall, and very few that live over here are actually conscious about how bad things really are or where the entire world is headed. It's frightening to contemplate, I for one look forward to the disintegration and collapse of the United States since my own nation has treated me like shit since the day I was born. I don't give a fuck what happens to this country anymore, this nation could be nuked a hundred times and I wouldn't be able to wipe the smile off my face.

Last edited:
War has never concerned foids
They get pleasure from opening their legs to conquerers

Based Japan who forced foids to be prostitutes for their soldiers in WW2. Some how that is considered worse though than the Mass-forcing of males to their deaths

Nationalism and Utilitarianism are the most cucked philosophies I've ever encountered.
Any political system or philosophy that oppresses nonchad males and gives females privilege is cucked
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Based Japan who forced foids to be prostitutes for their soldiers in WW2. Some how that is considered worse though than the Mass-forcing of males to their deaths
It isn't worse, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Roasties cry that having to date incels would violate their personal freedom and bodily autonomy while men all over the world are forced to do years of military service against their will and possibly die for their shithole country. Even here in Germany all young men had to do military service or alternatively unpaid civil work (legal slavery) for the same period until about 10 years ago. In other countries that are actually at war it's even harsher. In Korea and Iran all men have to do 2 years of service, I don't think you can even opt out. And don't think you're safe just because there's no draft in your country, as soon as there's actually a grand scale war you WILL get drafted along with every other semi-healthy male from 16-50. I was fortunate enough to be declared physically unfit on my draft, but in wartime nobody actually gives a fuck. No matter if you're a minor, mentally ill or otherwise not suited for warfare, as long as you have two arms and legs you will be sent to the frontlines to die as cannon fodder.

This is the degree of autonomy you have over your body as a male. Meanwhile roasties think it's a violation of their human rights they possibly have to touch an ugly low status male :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Good post mate, well said

The law is shit. totally anti male.

Doesn't look very autonomous if they are magically and magnetically drawn to every Chad and his dick as if it was a fucking law of nature and then cry he abused her. :feelshaha:

Men have true autonomy and are capable of loving a girl even if she is ugly and his genes don't agree with it.

Girls are literally automatons and robots who exist ONLY for stealing genes and improving her offspring. :feelshaha: "Autonomy" JFL.

Last edited:
because of the vagina wrapped between her legs
wrapped between?

Don't forget that even in nations without the draft they have en-masse circumcision introduced by the anti-Christian cult of Rabbinists.
wow apparently I've known about Rabbinism over a year, feels like I learned just yesterday